Bugs

Best answers
Ok these are just a few things my brother and I found while playing esf on lan between the two of our computers. I have a AMD 1.4 ghz, 256 megs ddr ram, 64 meg Geforce2, and he has a Pentium 4 (i think?) 1ghz, 512 megs ddr ram, and some fsort of intel video card.

*When Freeza gets a high enough pl to transform if you jump just as transforming you can skip the entire transformation sequence and become assend directly. Haven't tested with anyone else. Also, I only tried it on Kami's Lookout.

*Beams (Galit gun anyway) sometimes freeze in air when swatted or blocked and become hovering balls of death. I found this out the hard way as I moved in to investigate and it exploded taking out both my brother and I. (He fired it off)

*Capture the dragonball on the river level gets screwy after the first collection. After you make your first wish, they split and then we could only collect 6 after that. The scanner said it was over by a tree on the edge of the map but we couldn't find it anywhere. Then we brought over all of the balls to the exact area where the scanner said it should be, but the other balls didn't react at all.

*Sometimes the game will freeze up, or striaght out crash whenever I try to make or join a game of capture the dragonballs. It's happened about 50% of the times I've tried.

*I'm not sure if it's a bug, or something that hasn't been entirely ironed out yet, but in Kami's Lookout, there's a spot where you can stand underneath the lookout and see through it and see everything up above. This was cheap because I was using the Freeza disk, so it made it very easy to just throw it throw and take out the other players.

That's all I've found. Hope it helps. Other than these little problems the beta has been AWSOME! Keep up the great work!

-mryeeha

Best answers
No offence, but if you would care to use the "Search" option you would see that these have already been posted.

:no:

Best answers
dont critisize all bugs have been reported for the most part, should we just close this section... NO.. let people voice there opinion.. even if its restating.

ZuL

Best answers
I found a bug too, but they thought i was crazy :D

* Every time a big explosion blows off, it gets bigger and bigger and it gets bigger than the map and it seemingly "disappears". I know, this is no bug, but if u run on software, you can see that the explosions never disappear in the background, they stay there. Then it keeps coming more of those explosions staying in the background, and after a while, it can lag the server.

Best answers
K ya anyway I start up my own server. I play without music too. A few seconds after starting it up (maybe 30 to 45) the game shuts down. Completely. I can't reopen Half-Life at all after that and I gotta restart my comp in order to open it again. Is it my comp? Half-Life? Bug? Whatever it is I would like to have it fixed cause it annoys me......

Best answers
Its ur comp and half life not a bug sometimes if i have totally used up my comp for like 10 hours it crashes on any half life MOD and gives me that same problem so its probaly coz of ur comp and half life....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom