Bugs dont bother you... do they?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1676991/

Is anybody else absolutely not able to watch this, or is it just me?

Warning: this video contains a massive centipede.

On a lighter note, there's also a cool video on the main CH page that's worth checking out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, that was absolutely disgusting, and I don't think I can stand to watch it again. I've never seen a centipede that big, and I don't ever want to again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched this while eating pizza, nothing disturbing about it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched it up to the part where the SPOILER: Mouse was killed, I didn't feel like wasting four minutes to see the centipede devour its well earned meal

I guess as long as it doesn't involve a human eating live bugs, I'm cool with it. Live bug eating bothers me a little because I think it'd feel funky to have something squirm around in my mouth as I ate it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bugs don't bother me. Anyone who couldn't handle that, don't go see slither.

Best answers
not much worse than my snake eating mice, bugs don't really bother me much. Althoguh i certainly wouldn't be happy if i found that thing in my house.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That thing was frigging huge! Just watching that video didn't bother me, but If I saw that thing in my house I would ****ing flip. It would probably eat me or something.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
By the replies all above, i'm not even sure i want to see this. But on the other hand, people made me curious. *shrugs*!, I shall watch this once i get home, hehe. Is it that bad? >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you're guys' balls must be way bigger than mine then because I had to force myself not to squirm watching that. The thing was 10 friggin inches long!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing that was a little nasty were he guts that came out of the mouse.

Neat centipide though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o___o That thing is freaking gigantic!

Best answers
That's cool =) I wonder what its natural enemies are (apart from humans).. Want to see a fight between that and its enemy =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was gross but compelling to watch, I don't think it was much of a 'fight' though, the mouse woke the centipede up, got jumped on and was dead in ten seconds. I thought the interesting part was seeing the centipede pierce the mouse with it's mandibles in different places, the eating part was quite interesting to watch too.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god! It's like a centipede/lobster hybrid. That's freakin' huge! If I saw one of those in reality, I would freak out. I'd have a panic attack, and then call animal control or something.

Gross!

Best answers
I believe that's the most freaked out I've ever seen Alea, post-wise...

I saw this the other day. Someone at school showed me, I screamed "WHAT THE HELL!!!! THAT THING IS MASSIVE!!!" I mean, I'm a big guy, and that thing was bigger than my ARM. The guy who showed it to me said "What do you reckon they feed that thing?," to which I responded "Um, probably steroids."

Thanks to Deman for pointing out that this thing is not just a random freak... but is actually a freak of nature -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom