bugs & amxmod

Best answers
I have 2 problems.
When I create a esf server appears this message in my console:

L 03/12/2006 - 02:14:40: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) (plugin "EvolutionX.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 03/12/2006 - 02:14:40: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes)

This problem lags my server.
I don't know where I have to write the command, I tried to put it in C:\juegos\Steam\SteamApps\my@account\half-life\esf\addons\amxmodx\configs\plugins.ini
but.. nothing. Does Anyone know the solution?

My second problem is amxmod. I don't know how to use. I believe that I have it installed. Do it have automatic installation when I installed the esf 1.2.3 and evolutionX? or I need the program a part? Can u get a link to get it?

I don't know the commands to incrase the PowerLevel or get sensu beams, etc. How can I get a list of this commands?

thanks for all

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Would you contact Microsoft to get assistance with say... Photoshop? Of course not.

You are asking for support for third-party addons on a forum that does not endorse or support them.

You are better off asking on the AMXX forums and <whatever support medium EvolutionX utilizes>.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom