BUG

Best answers
Guys, we got a serious problem in 1.1......

some guys from [Muji] is exploiting a KI bug, so they have unlimited KI, can u fix it, they denie to report it...!

Best answers
STEAM_0:0:39743 <--- hes Steam ID

195.241.119.52:34103 <------- hes IP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er, is that even possible? Sounds like the poster is gullible?

Best answers
som ppls power up a bit after each telport and maybe each mele atk,so that mkes em look like they got unlimited,cause your expecten em to use there ki al up then power up for 5 secs.

Best answers
Dude..... Nah.... they can keep using fingerlaser all the ****ing time, u can come to zonenet server or whatever its called and see it forur self,

they have unlimited KI they can hold down their fingerlaster button and attack for eternity....

Best answers
lmao said:
195.241.119.52:34103 <------- hes IP

Uhm... lol? His IP has a port? o_O anyway.

So your saying, you keep getting KILLED by him. Meaning you lose sight of him for about 10 to 15 seconds before you can fly up too him and see him fingerlaser again. Meaning in that 10 too 15 seconds its imposible for him to power up, get a full ki bar again and fingerlaser? Is that what your saying?

And DuncanL, Spam like that again and recieve a nice shiny new and INPROVED warning :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something tells me all these posters who only have like, 1-5 posts in this thread are all BS'ing.

Best answers
And if u want i can send u a DEMO, where i use the bug, or a demo where they abuse it... ur call...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are idiots. I can do the "unlimited finger laser" thing too, it's easy.

Shoot, milisecond charge up *repeat*

Best answers
Mmmmkay lmao, dont double post. DuncanL, that was another spam post right there. You are forgiven, now go out there and post something with value ~_~. I would close this but i dont have the power. In short, its not unlimited ki. That is done server side. So hes either admin or you just think he has it. Either way no bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom