Bug in esfb123.exe

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if some on Konw about this bug it's a smal bag but this will but this is verry un balance the bug is :
goku generi beam :it charges faster theatn normal generi beamsjust try to sea the defrice and the othe bug goku gains more pl in melee then most charactes this is a smal bug and I hope u reperit because I don't what to see this is esfb1.3 :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not even in 1.2.3. I just tested it and I cannot confirm any of what you say.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any chance you were fighting against a character with higher powerlevel? if you fight somebody with a higher powerlevel than you, you earn powerlevel quicker, while they'll earn it slower.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I don't know if some on Konw about this bug it's a smal bag but this will but this is verry un balance the bug is :
goku generi beam :it charges faster theatn normal generi beamsjust try to sea the defrice and the othe bug goku gains more pl in melee then most charactes this is a smal bug and I hope u reperit because I don't what to see this is esfb1.3 :D
I couldn't catch a word of what you were sayying there.

Though this sounds familar, you must mean the bug 1.2 had when it first came out (the gen beam/ball fast charge bug when you held down both primary and secondary fire).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes my bad in esfb1.2. ops but still Goku charges a verry fast beam

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
yes my bad in esfb1.2. ops but still Goku charges a verry fast beam
It was the same for every player regardless of what class they were, not just goku.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it was 1.2 it was all fixed till 1.2.3 -_- so i see no point to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom