Bug for Vegete and Krillan

Best answers
For vegeta when i shoot a big bang it goes right through the person.(my aimer is directly on the person)only sometimes

for krillan , when i spawn i start out with a pl of 6mil

Last but no least, little whinners who complain about no big bangs, keizan and ki blast , i hate those girls just because they are scared of being owned by these things. I spit on all whinners in this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so ur a bb/disk hore? hmm that explains the cocky attitiude... :S

u cant own someone witht he ki blasts.. people say no ki blasts cause they cause lag....

Best answers
hey man I play as vegeta, the only reason I put this thread was for the people who like to use ki balls, disk and big bangs.

Best answers
Hey Hibiki read under his name you know where mine says Zero Schneider well i think that describes him pretty well.....

hehe j/k :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dumb people who think someone is stupid because hes new or because he have a ESF noob under his name.. Your trying to be kool.. bah man you weak..

Ya the big bangs are kinda cheap for some. Big bang are cheap because
-they are strong
-You can move after shooting one
-fast to charge

Alot of people will whine about people using that attack or even vegeta. but ME i dont care, those who whine are just too weak to beat them. its fooken EZ to beats a vegeta , i use piccolo all the time and i rape everyone. When someone see piccolo they think hes weak and not putting any danger but they ar wrong..
oh well

Krillin is nice, hes hella slow , you cant even move fast when you got a disc charged... the disc is slow and cant be controled, that makes him sucks.

People that whine about attacks are fools.. all the attacks were being iimplented to be played with , not just using one attacks..
Ya for some the ki blast will be annoying and will lag.but for the person who use it, it maybe is last defense against a BB spammer in the air.

I think also.. lol that final flash are cheap.. players go in sky and charge the beams and fires they dont even aim they just fire down and detonate when someone is near..

Try to have fun while playing it .. enjoy the game try to play like if you were Goku, vegeta gohan or blablabla other caracters..

If you just play for the killing your aint loving dbz.

Best answers
Spin you are being a jerk is all you can do critisize me I mean in my poll "O your stupid" You are just a jerk man!:cry: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i dont like about BBis not that is powerfull, u can move out the way and kill the BB spammy ppl lol but i dont like it cos EVERYONES now useing Vegeta, makes esf VERY boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol u cant do that in the next version.. using bb and ff is more like an invitation to get fraged.. (thx to the move and charge system)

so relax this wont be a prob in the next version..

Best answers
(I know its different in the Beta) ..why do people say Vegeta is the best and everyone should use him..he has alot of attacks and they are very good yes..but when you are vegeta can you have fly on,turbo,and fire 3 Full Gatlin Guns (or any other one of his attacks) and still have alot of ki left???...no!!! I ownz with goku..he starts out with a very high PL his Ki is very very high...and can fire 12 (i counted) Full Kameameahs before having to recharge..he rocks!!>....(i didnt even have a super high PL..i killed about 8 people when i tested this) well anyway..he only has 1 good attack right now...but in the next (Beta) he will own..(although i havnt tried it..Unlike HIBIKi!!!!!!!) ....ONCE AGAIN you rarely have to charge up...and his Kameahmeah can easily beat all of Veggies attacks..(only trouble against BigBang..but i still win) ...and if you use him well enough you would realize that his very high KI is a very big Advantage when u learn how to use Teleport etc.. really well ........OK im not a Vegeta hater..he is my #3 ..(Piccolo is #2..gotta love them eyes!!!) ..im just saying if you people stop whining about everyone using vegeta maybe you should stop using him for a bit and try someone else...(Not directed to anyone who posted this is to everyone in general)

Best answers
Vegeta is also only my #3!
But Goku only is my #2!
My #1 is CELL! I m not a disk spammer( i use the disk hardly ever!)!
But i like his different attacks! The GG, the kame, and of course, the attack i like most, the SBC!

And to the BB spammers, if you re skilled you can beat them with almost every char!!!
So dont flame them...BEAT THEM!

Best answers
I think we have gone off the subject of the bug. Vegeta's BB sometimes goes through a guy and hits whats behind him
:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its already been fix0red so clam it hore :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom