Budokai Tenkaichi Aura

Best answers
Can someone make me an aura for ESF, the aura I would like is from that Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi game. Here's some examples of the aura I want,

if you want to see movies of characters using them in action, then go to ign.com. Now i'm not asking for you to make it blue or anything, you can just make it like the other auras, first form is white, and second form is yellow, and for the other guys like Buu and Cell, make it pink and green for those guys. And also I would not like this to be a pluggin, I would just like it to be a downloadable thing, like the other auras, please post here if you will make this aura for me.

Best answers
Which one is that? Can you give me a link? And i'm probably using it now anyway, so i'm guessing you can't make me that aura.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it looks just like that.... i dont think halflife supports shaders so its as clsoe as its gonna get.

Best answers
Dude, they do not look the same, and plus, I am using DarkSuns right now, and i'm pretty bored of it, now I wanted people to post if they could make it, not just say use a different one.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
then you want to go to the misc section and use the request thread

Best answers
heh, or just wait for zeq2 :)

( sorry for the pointless reply :p )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy the 1.3 aura will OWN all the others ^^

But im not shure you can actualy make the aura you showed on the pictures

Best answers
To bad you can't even tell what the aura looks like, from the movies I saw, they were just blue lines.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, this doesnt have anything to do with the mod itself. If you want to request a new aura model, please do it here.

That kind of aura is a sprite and the ESF aura is a model. If you want to request someone make a plugin for it, then you can do so here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom