budokai addon- fake or what? check it out

Best answers
Hmm... its either a very nice photoshop job, or a real "addon" too for a lost cause... -_-

Best answers
The screens look pretty crappy. And the gamemagazine I read hasn't said anything about a new budokai....

Offtopic: If ya ain't dutch ya ain't much:D

Best answers
Maybe budokai2 dev team wanted to include cooler in, but they removed it for some reason... and that site gote somehow screenshots of it when the game was in beta stage :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, those pics in the link are just screenshots from the real budokai2,

the characters "Gokule" and "Tiencha," lesser-well known, 'hard to get' characters.'

It's bull.

Not sure about the Coola one, though. Maybe a photoshop, maybe something not included in the NTSC version of Budokai2.

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's real, the japanese version of Budokai 2 has Cooler, Neko-majin(the manga character from Toriyama's new project), and someone from Dragonball.

Best answers
FreeDoM really? That's strange...cause mostley the japanese people want originality, usually the americans or whoever edits the anime changes it...I have budokai 1 japanese and it's just like the american one. I don't think they changed budokai 2 that much. But it may be possible :D

Best answers
yea the jap version has more to it. Like i think more costumes to pick, cooler, and they added a all diffrent level to dragonworld so i wouldnt mind trying the jap version out :laff:

Best answers
This is old news.

The V-jump version of Budokai2 inclueds everything from B2, plus Cooler, Metal Cooler, Kuriza(Frieza's son from Nekio MajinZ), a new dragonworld level, a new sayian in dragonworld, picolos's turban and cape outfit, and nighttime levels plus 3 extra diffaculty levels.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I dunno if it's real I did hear rumors about a Budokai 3 wich has got GT Characters and SSJ4 etc.

Best answers
This sux..I hope "their" success means anouther one with ALL transformations and atleast some of the movie characters (maybe even some ORIGINAL style add-ons for each attack *alot are the same d*mn combo...*, More Ultimates, Better Gameplay additions and a few touchups (Vegeta's "Atomic Blast" is wrong in hand gesture, as well as Galit Gun, Kid Buu's "Warp Kamehameha"etc.)...I don't know I could go on for every *not necessarly the truth..but close to it*

I don't think "we'll" *not in other languages* get this but if we do....It would be pretty dumb to get ONE new character...

-I'll have to look in on this from time to time...

fortnox said:
http://www.the-magicbox.com/Mar04/game030204b.shtml check it out, not sure if its real or not- i found it on a forum wen searching for "budokai 3" on google just out of interest, dunno if uve heard of it b4 but it was about a month old wen i found it, and it looks rly cool :) but it also looks kinda like picure edits, im not sure, but this forum took it pritty seriously and never considered 4 a second that it was fake: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/ind...ad&t=356373&p=1
and if japan gets it iin april, cant wait for it in UK :D
Nice find fortnox:\ :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh...IGN reports that Budokai 3 has officially been announced. I don't have the link but it's right on their PS2 page.

So I don't know if THIS is real, but the possibility of Budokai 3 is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom