Budokai 3

Best answers
Actually, thats goku doing the super dragon fist. From what I've gathered, goku does kinda like he does in GT, collects energy when fighting Super 17 to self destruct, but in b3, he makes a spirit bomb, absorbs it, and does the super dragon fist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku does kinda like he does in GT, collects energy when fighting Super 17 to self destruct
Huh? He does Dragonfist in Normal, SSJ3 and SSJ4, he doesn't collect energy, nobody self destructs...

Are Dragonfist and Super Dragonfist different moves? Or is Super Dragonfist just Dragonfist as a Super Saiyan (1,2,3,4)?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone posted the link on your thread. I downloaded it for myself off KaZaA so I could take screenshots from it. I'll send it to you if you want.

To my knowledge there are 2 trailers, the teaser where you see hardly any new stuff, and the big one that everyones seen with SSJ4 Goku, Vegeta and Gogeta etc. Both on KaZaA (legit)

Best answers
wut do you mean i checked every thread realated to DBZ: Budokai3 but nothing no trailer or link
*edit*
yea i found the trailer its just that kazaa w/e makes comp laggy and stuff ;(
and i found ss4 vegeta so no worries i am so happy chibbi goku is gonna be in the game! :) :) :)

Best answers
Ravendust said:
May I be the first to say...wtf

FUNimation making up moves again? Like SSJ4 goku needs even MORE power. It's ridiculous, Super Saiyans can't create Spirit Bombs, and even if he absorbed it, it doesn't explain why he's green. If B3 has got more stuff like this I doubt i'll bother with it after all.
Remember, in Movie 6, Goku starts a spirit bomb in Super Saiyan, absorbs it and kicks Super 13's ass.

Anyone know whether the PAL version will have Jap voices? That pissed me off because I prefer the English voices when playing DBZ games. (Did Budokai 2 PAL have English or Jap voices?)

Best answers
Budokai 3 PAL will have english voices. Budokai 2 had english voices. And if you dont like ssj4 goku with that uber finishing move, dont use it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thresh, it was movie 7, read post #60. Thanks for the pic of Broly, he looks a bit big though for normal state. If you see Movie 8 he's just a little bit taller than Goku.

if you dont like ssj4 goku with that uber finishing move, dont use it.
It's not the fact that it's SSJ4 Goku with an uber finishing move, it's the fact that Super Saiyans can't create Spirit Bombs, and FUNimation can't create games without mistakes.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not a mistake if they did it intentionally. Who cares anyway? Its one move. Its not going to blow the game up when you use it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By 'mistake' I meant untrue to the show, i'm sure you knew that.

Anyway, heres the official list of special playable characters, some of which don't have pics [spoilers]

Bardock
Broly (Normal, LSSJ)
Cell (Imperfect-Semi-Perfect (no super perfect))
Cell Jr.
Coola (Changeling form 4 and 5)
Metal Coola
Freeza (First, Third and Fourth form (no 100%? no second form?)
Saibaiman (yay...)
SSJ Gogeta
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ4 Vegeta
SSJ4 Gogeta
Uub (and Uubuu)
Syn Shenron (Syn+Omega)

Which means the rumours of Janemba, Tapion, Garlic Jr and the Shadow Dragons were just that, rumours, also Super 17 was said to be in it but he's not on the list. Maybe they're holding back a few things. It'll be very interesting to see how they attempt to do the GT saga's without Baby.

EDIT: New Characters in the intro: Uub, MetaCooler, Broly,
Gogeta, SSJ4 Goku, Syn Shenron

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously doubt those are the only special playable characters in the game.

Best answers
Made a mistake.....

Super perfect cell has been confirmed.

Also, second form frieza and 100% form frieza are in the game....looking for pics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure about the name, but still, badass!! Cheers for that.

I was kinda hoping that the Super Perfect form would be like Frieza's Spaceship. If you died as Perfect Cell you'd come back as Super Perfect Cell. Still, this is definatley better than nothing.

Best answers
Yeah. At least in this game you wont revert to a lower form untill your completely drained of ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, do you like, HAVE the game? You seem to be able to get any pics on demand.

Do you have any of Form 2 Frieza on the ground, next to another character on the ground, i'd like to see how they size up :D

Best answers
LOL I don't have the game. I get all this info from the dbzonps2 forum, the atari forum, and from a spanish gamin site called meristation.com

i'll look for another form 2 frieza pic....

EDIT: FOUD ONE!!!!!!

2'nd EDIT......

found another cool pic.........

Best answers
That, is a lot of characters.
I believe this game will deliver.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battle damaged goku looks awesome.