Budokai 2

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry DP but isnt soul calibur 2 about unlocking stuff mostly? ah well, i see where ur cummin from though, so i cheated, i cudnt be arsed to spend hours trying to get the capsules, it pissed me of.... anyway, the game is good, but my only quible with it is that, with super buu u cant absorb during tournements, or fuse with the other characters in dragon mode as well.... i only got 80% of the capsules, but im working on it.... i liked this game.... i give it 9/10, i'd give budokai 1: 7/10, so i do think there has been a big improvement mainly because you are more involved in the fighting.......
Oh i got a question, The game claimed to have huge destructive levels, but it hard to knock your opponent in the right direction, is there any tips on this?

Best answers
I got the game. played it. Much better then 1. but feels rushed.

No beam struggles -5
No tri beam- 10

:(

Best answers
No TriBeam!!! Why the f8ck not!!!! Damn those people.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just bought it, the game is amazing. i like how if you have the teincha capsule you can switch between tien and yamcha during battle , with the poterra ear rings you can switch between goku and vegeta or trunks and goten by pressing R2 (if you have controls set on custom)

further more, it recognized my capsule from the original. their are a lot more power struggles besides burst mode this time and the maps are breath taking. especially if you knock someone out to sea on the island level. i enjoyed dragon mode, it was almost as frantic as the storyline and kid buu is agrivating the hell out of me. can anyone give me advice on how to beat him with 5 bars?

overall i give it a 10/10

Best answers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominion
ya the game is great. I just got it, I haven't played it much, but I'm just getting used to it. Also is there a way you can transfer your original Budokai 1 to #2?? Like teh capsules and such?

no, there isn't any way to.
you can upload ur b1 saves to b2 and

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"can anyone give me advice on how to beat him with 5 bars?" Well, what i did was, give goku a senzu bean and give him saiyan heritage (sumthing that only goku and vegeta can use and it powers u up after eating a senzu bean) and give him up to ssj2 and angels halo (i think that was my confuguration) that was the only way i could beat him, but as soon as i set up goku like that, i won every fight..... I got a question, is there any way to use fusion in Dragon World? cuz other than gotenks i cant use ne1 else

Back From The Dead
Best answers
rikku-boy said:
you can upload ur b1 saves to b2 and
what the...?

davidskiwan said:
"can anyone give me advice on how to beat him with 5 bars?" Well, what i did was, give goku a senzu bean and give him saiyan heritage (sumthing that only goku and vegeta can use and it powers u up after eating a senzu bean) and give him up to ssj2 and angels halo (i think that was my confuguration) that was the only way i could beat him, but as soon as i set up goku like that, i won every fight..... I got a question, is there any way to use fusion in Dragon World? cuz other than gotenks i cant use ne1 else
only other one is Goku and Vegeta into Vegito.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive tried it, it dont work, it sez there is no information available in the skill list wen i put the vegito caps in either goku or vegeta....it dont work

Back From The Dead
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
ive tried it, it dont work, it sez there is no information available in the skill list wen i put the vegito caps in either goku or vegeta....it dont work
you cant add the capsule to Goku and use Vegito in dragon world. You can only use Vegito against Super Buu, thats it.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Gokule, well he has a really good spirit bomb, fast kicks. but no SS.

Best answers
vegito (vegetto, w/e) is the strongest in teh game...attack % goes up to 140%, highest of any character, kid buu follows him with 130% i believe not sure.

anyone know what bulma's costumes look like cept for 1 and 2?
i dun wanna waste a wish unless they're nice. =P

also...to get babidi mind control thingy, it's in stage 5, beat majin vegeta with goku right?
that is all.

for goku use:

kamehameha
kai x20
super saiyan
super saiyan 2
super saiyan 3
warp kamehameha
angel's halo

and u're invincible (unless u suck that bad). ;D

have a day, late

Best answers
I really find Super Buu + Absorbtion pretty good ive beaten heaps off friends who die hard PS2 game fans who had it before me XD except once when my friend went Majin Vegeta and did the sacarfice thingo then i was screwed

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd be surprised how few people have used, or even know about Gokule, Tiencha and Kibitoshin. They're quite good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|DaK|AsSAsSiN|KaD| said:
i beat that game in like 2 hours i'm already at 100% :p waste of my ****in time!
Then don't use the shoulder button cheat, wimp.

As for the characters and who's the strongest, I think it might be Gotenks, only because of the fusion's power, plus the added strength of going SSJ and never running out of ki while fused.

That's how I got Super Buu--galactic donuts in Babidi's spaceship for a half hour. Hehe.

You should mention that when using Goten or Trunks with the Gotenks cap, you can have one of them switch places with the other by pressing the SSJ button combo. Trunks/Goten will leap offscreen and the other will respectively leap in. Life bar stays the same, however.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u have to do a melee combo to fuse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom