Buddy

Best answers
I have read previous posts about the buddy system and how the ESF team should implement more buddy's for characters. I agree that it would be overpowered, but i think that cell should have a buddy. For cell it would be different. He would have 3 buddies. The three would all be cell junoir's.

I can see how this would be over powered, but i though of a simple solution. The cell junoir's only have melee and ki blast, and the generic beam. Compared to people, the cell junior's attacks will be nerfed to 1/2 the strength of a non-buddy character.

I can also see how this would be imbalance. To solve another issue on this, cell junior's will have 1 health. This means that with a simple melee or generic beam, the cell junior will blow up and die.

I don't know how the buddy system works, or if this can even be implemented into ESF. It is just an idea i came up with after watching the Cell Games Saga again. It is more of those 'What if' kind of suggestions, where it is a good idea, but may not work with a multiplayer game where balancing of characters is key.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell already has 3 transformations, and he could have 4 (beeing the fourth the perfect cell with lightnings). So buddys would completely unbalance.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell already has 3 transformations, and he could have 4 (beeing the fourth the perfect cell with lightnings). So buddys would completely unbalance.
wrong Cell never had a 4th transformation his pl was beyound a normal ssj he was close to SSJ 2 that's why he had lighings.

Cell dose not need any buddys to help him, he is a preaty stong guy right about now.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its an interesting idea to implement Cell Jr's. Personally, I dont think its necessary, but in an attempt to balance the hypothetical, I would say Cell cannot move and/or attack whilst he has Cell Jrs in play. If we are to take the show as a manual, he just stood there as a spectator until there were none left.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell junior can ba a custom model for what I care

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it can maybe be an attack, but it wouldnt work connected with the buddy system. it would be too overpowered.

after all, the buddy system is designed to give those characters without transformations a fighting chance.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell jr's maybe as an attack like the super ghost kamikaze attack i worte for gotenks in ecx
that sounds great but theres gotta be a way to deffend against hem unlike the sgka

Best answers
Actually if you really want to think about it Cell did have a 4th transformation and Frieza had a 5th this being 100% Cell and 100% Frieza. Cell powered up to his FULL power when fighting SSJ2 Gohan and almost beat him. And in the Frieza saga he went 100% against SSJ Goku. All in turn giving them Both a run for their money even tho they were still weaker than Gohan/Goku.

Sorry about off topicness but it is something to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom