Budakai 2 Question

Best answers
Its going to have the buu saga right? and i think i misspelled budakai D:!

Best answers
Theres probably a 100 percent chance that the buu saga will be in budokai 2. I felt a bit cheated that it was in budokai 1. Tbh though i dont know if its gonna warrant a purchase though. The only thing that appealed to me in budokai was the story mode, but that was over far too soon. It just feels to me that they are doing a terrible job with such a promising license. That might just be because of another DBZ game we all know about which makes the others look like trash eh?;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Company's have never really tried all that much with DBZ games. They don't need to; they have a gigantic ass amount of fans who are willing to buy ANY game they throw out, regardless of reviews and such. And a lot of those fans have fun, even if the game is mediocre, just because they love DBZ.

I doubt Budokai 2 will really add anything new to the fighting genre...

Best answers
Yeah but if one of them took the time to think about the DBZ fans rather than their bank accounts, just think how good a game could be. I mean just look at ESF they are not even being payed anything, infact its costing them money to make it, and no other DBZ game made can even touch it. They have to make ESF in thier spare time, imagine the potential infogrammes have got if they actualy spent time making a quality game rather than a 'cash in'. I'd probaby be stupid enough to buy any DBZ game they churn out but you must be a bit frustrated by the fact they are wasting the license.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact is that most of the fans are perfectly satisfied with the crap that is spewed out. Honestly, if you're already rich, and had the chance to make a lot of money without a lot of effort, but also a chance to make a LITTLE more money but with a lot of effort, what would you choose?

The concept has a lot of potential,yeah, that's why this mod exists. But for once we have some people who take it kind of seriously, mainly because they are fans and thus are close to the other fans. They know what we want because they are us, you know? At least that's my conclusion. Professional companies just don't care... why would you, if it's a guranteed success?

Best answers
Yeah i know where your comin from cause we share the same opinion. I just get frustrated knowing what the could do if they cared about making a good game just a little bit.

I think we'd better stop this though cause its going off topic.

Conclusion :-

Rich mofo companies smoke balls through a pipe on a regular basis, and will never be able to touch ESF.

Best answers
Originally posted by Biggs
Its going to have the buu saga right? and i think i misspelled budakai D:!
There is budakai for PC ?? :scared:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No ;/

Budokai is PS2 only . . . I liked Budokai, but I too felt that the story mode was far too short. I also feel that some of the fighters should not have been left out. We have the rest of the boob squad, why not Choutzu? The story mode could have been much more fun if they made the Villains true terrors and had multiple characters fighting at once. So many fights were passed over because of that, it could have been longer. My other huge beef was the lack of truly impressive finishing attacks . . . Gallit Gun can blow up a planet, so naturally they made it a Hadoken . . . :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom