Bubbles, and my opinion to improve the game

Best answers
If you dont like this post, please delete it, and dont ban me please. I didnt find another place to put it, and its in the same place where the other bubbles thread was. I couldnt post to that though, i dunno why. Or just move it :laff:

No bubbles! Stupid idea. TO fix the game,
1)
Must add ability to punch, kick, elbow, and knee. That is because the melee is composed of a single attack, which always does the same thing (unless they recover faster) and a single block. You need to be able to punch, kick, etc.... Because it will make the game funner. And also, you need more colorful ki attacks. For the ki blob, should be shot much much faster. It would make the blocking critical. It would obviously have to do less damage per shot, but nonetheless, people should block them more. I hit people with them soo much its not even funny. I dont know why they dont block lol. I just love in the tv show where people shoot like a hundred balls of energy, it looks so good. I agree that melee should stay as the largest part of the game, never would i want to only be shooting, its not meant to be, the show isnt like that. And you must suck if you cant dodge a beam, for the people who say you cant dodge a beam when youre in a melee battle. Its called teleport, and you should use it all the time. ALL! It should be the majority of your movement in a melee battle, but i dont expect everyone to be good :rolleyes: Ok, maybe not majority, you get the point.

2)
You need to increase the player speed, and cut back on the tele distance plz. Reason: It will make the games move much faster, also increasing the skill in gameplay. (Also because people cant teleport as far from attacks, you'll have to focus more on whats going on, and focus more on the actual hitting)

Ive had other ideas, but they would make the game way too complicated (maybe ive done that already heh) For eg. You would have to block upper, mid, and lower attacks. Depending on what the hitter is doing. Kinda like Soul Calibur, where if you block the correct shot, it will completely block the attack (unless strong like galit gun or something) And a regular block would only block most of the attack. I dunno, figure something out hehe, just make the next version have more than one type of melee, its ridiculous

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a suggestions forum

and do u know about 1.2 theres this thing called "ADVANCED MELEE" the point of advanced melee is not to be 1.1 melee with more attacks

its brand new

so next time do some research on things before saying it would suck

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's something called "advanced melee" that we've been working on for about 3/4ths of a year, it's those magical pictures on the main page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom