Bubble Cvar?

should there be a bubble Cvar?

• Yes, I think people should be given the choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

• Let the team decide.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should there be a Cvar or not? I think there should, there are a few people that want to be able to choose whether they want the bubble or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u mean choose if people get blown up by lame ass melee killers or are allowed to melee in peace?

umm lets think about this for a second

how bout we make it so melee is usefull instead of everyone being killed by the buu spamming mouthbeams at meleers

now i dunno about u but i find i actualy like to melee people instead of getting killed by the random other person whos tossing beams around trying to kill people in melee

i mean everyone whined about being killed in a ps but this is even more usefull to have for melee

Best answers
I agree with Hibiki most people like to use melee but seeing as how they get owned by people that actually practice melee that we have now. So they resort to beam spamming and then everybody gets pissed off about it cause it ends up either crashing the server or cause lag.

Let the bubble stay and people might actually use melee more then they do now.

Best answers
It depends on what you mean. If you mean host choose between damage or no damage on their servers... no... If you mean the actual bubble that surrounds them SHOWING that their in melee, yes. The bubble is damn beacon, therefore, as soon as one person wins, the buu will kill off the winner with his mouth beam...

Damage during melee/on or off: no
Bubble/on or off: yes
Best idea in the long run: trust the team's decision.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee in peace? It's a team fighting game, there should be no peace whatsoever. Interference isn't lame, the point of the game is to gain PL and to have the most kills. People aren't just going to sit there and watch to people fight patiently in a FFA server. It's FFA, for those of you who don't know what it is, it's free for all.... FREE FOR ALL. The reason free for all's are fun is becuase they are pure chaos. That's the point of them. Team ffa is stil la free for all but with two teams. Interference shouldn't be much of a problem if there are even teams. Usually there is someone to compensate for the others that arent engaged in your melee fight. I've never seen beamspamming as a problem unless it's a 20 playerr server. Whatever happened to people fighting back insterad of whining? If somoene beams you while you're in a melee fight, then go whoop his ass, don't sit there and cry. If you want a 1v1 with someone, then don't go in a ffa or team ffa server, that's not what the modes are really meant for. They're meant for multiplayer battles, not 1v1's.

Even if you disagree with me, why would you vote against a Cvar? This gives everyone a CHOICE to have it or not. Obviously if the community doesn't like it, then it won't be disabled. However if they choose to disable it, they should be given that option if they want to. I'm talking about the bubble, and the damage. Making a Cvar will make everyone happy, this way the people that like the bubble, will use it, those that don't won't.

Best answers
I agree with most of what you are saying...and I think a Cvar would be a great idea...and to be honest, I believe I saw joe post that he was going to make it a Cvar...so yay i guess

Pcjoe said:
I didn't make it a cvar, I guess I'll add one though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, if u see a teamate meleeing an enemy, u should be able to help ur partner out :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom