BTL - Vegeface!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

=0 extreme WIP, started with a naked model, and progressed.... and well yeah... im ashamed to say, but its 2800 polies atm... im gonna have to cut it down... at least a lil :X

btw, there are tons of errors, so i'll be correcting alot... i hopefully will keep this regularly updated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin' pro Davy! I like everything so far. My only crits might be more meat on his arms and pecs.

Anyways, it looks like it's going to be reoccuring on your models, so maybe it's just your style, but as on your Goku, this Vegeta seems to have a missing jawbone. And by that I mean under his nose everything seems really short and cut off. I'd say elongate it some, other then that fantastic start.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the animation part of it, since im the BTL animator guy. all i can say is try to cut down on the polys on the shoulder area,

also about your gohan models, are the bodys on each of them the same? itd save me alot of time if i could just swap out heads

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David, its looking amazing so far. This Vegeta will pwn if I am not mistaken. So far all i can say is, do what Kama said and things should be going well. Can't wait to see you build the USSJ Vegeta and the SSJ4.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awsome dave! my main concern is the shoulders, you seem to have the shoulder joint centering from 1 vertex, when it should really flow around. otherwise your restricting the movement to one axis, whereas a real shoulder moves all over the place.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That.... is one of the best Vegeta models I have ever seen. I wouldn't mind Vegeta being a bit beefier in the pecs area. But other than that.... wow.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed that be hawt. Yeah, im thinking a little more meat on his pecs and/or biceps would balance out his his legs.

Best answers
looken great skiwan, Keep it up, <3 the ab area, you can clearly see what the models doing, looks great.

as far as the shoulders go, thats pretty simple to change it coming from one vert. I'm sure you've already fixed that by now =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahah xD you see? lookin pretty nice... lol i said that you own at it ;)

gj!

Best answers
I think the model is just great except the knee looks kinda funny to me and put more muscle on his arms but everything else looks just perfect.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i'm with gir on this one, the sholder looks off, but otherwise it's a VERY nice model all around, great job man!

Best answers
damn,i don't have the guts to post an update on my vegeta cause you'rs is soooo kick-ass =(.His hair has to many spikes.To bad that the polycount is to high for hl1 and that you'll have to remove some detail's.I'm loving the shape,looks perfect.dave,you'r a VERY tallented guy,i wish my skills were that pwn.can't wait to see the skin.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh somethings up with the jaw, cant place it though it just seems short

other than that and whatever the guys above me said, excellent

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Topvegeta: OMAIWAAA... (you!!).. wTF!!! MESA SO UGLYS!
lower vegeta: YAZZAAA! (wooot!)

basicly: scale the head a little.
ignore them crappy stuff i was bored :p

edit: forgot to mention but the hair could use some shape alterign as well.. youre the artist you should know what i mean ;-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:

Topvegeta: OMAIWAAA... (you!!).. wTF!!! MESA SO UGLYS!
lower vegeta: YAZZAAA! (wooot!)

basicly: scale the head a little.
ignore them crappy stuff i was bored :p

edit: forgot to mention but the hair could use some shape alterign as well.. youre the artist you should know what i mean ;-)

me degrees... the mesh is at all like vegeta should look like...

🌠 Staff
Best answers
i love it, the anatomy is great and the detail is superb for the polycount. do as gir says and fix up the shoulders. other than that, you get my seal of approval

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom