BTL - Vegeface!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Gundam said:
i love it, the anatomy is great and the detail is superb for the polycount. do as gir says and fix up the shoulders. other than that, you get my seal of approval

you get mine too D:

Best answers
i like it alot ... but the leg muscles r way to big ... :) gj

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
you get mine too D:

rofl, that's priceless XD

Nice vegeta you got there David. Slap a skin on it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i fixed a ton of things... i mean... ****loads >_> its like almost a different model, anyhows, ive just finished skinning (sloppy job though, will touch up the jump suit and the boots/gloves when i work on other forms) as for now, this is how he looks:

Next, 3/4 view; still not happy with the hair, but... oh well, ive already remade it once

there's a face closeup here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/davidskiwan/closeupness.jpg

heh, i put in a really really simple mouth, its fun to play with :x

enjoy/crit/make love... etc

Best answers
"makes love to vegeta".Well dave,you prove again that you have 1337 skills in 2d and 3d art.but i get the feeling his arms are really small or skinny compared to his legs.also,i don't remember vegeta beeing that tall.but i'm happy that you fixed his hair,looks alot better now.i agree that the gloves still need some work.anyway,you did a wunderful job on the model(the face is dead on) and i'm hoping to see more models of you in the future.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks man, i know what u mean =P

better?

Best answers
the thumbs seem a bit small and the bottem leg muscles look a tad to big but other then that great job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scale the hip a little to make the upper legs seem less skinny and the thumb looks small cuz its prolly rotated in the Z axis, thumbs are never big anyway.. tho u get 2 thumbs up for that david!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me makes some updateness D: CLickeh teh Fumb nail to veew teh pictore it is rather huge :eek:

just a small closeup of majin....:

bleh, just messed around with the lips a lil

Just SSJ4 and armoured versions left -_-' no rest for teh wicked.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see next to no difference between SSJ and SSJ2 :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i assure you 2 hours of editing says different >_> /me points to hair and eyes and muscle size.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the blue looks fine, you dont want to overdo it. it has an anime feel to it. but verry nice stuff david, looks VERY good =)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
I think the blue lacks alot of detail, it seems so.. empty?
In the show Vegeta always had this suit very dark blue so it was very hard to find the detail on it.
David actually nailed it there.
Loving it all man, i can see quite a difference between ssj and ssj2, maybe hair could use one more spike or two but I know how hard you worked/working on this model so anyway you want it it'll be great =] I think it looks fanatstic as it is =D great work man!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at the broadness of the shoulders, thickness of the legs, the broadness of the chest, abs, arms, etc its not so apparent with just front view but i cudnt be arsed to do more renders.... atm the hair only has one spike more at the front but its hard to see as its behind quite a few (in the middle between the center 3) >_> i added more to the back of the head cuz it was easier =P i guess im gonna have to add more at the front like sv said =P, and play with the hair a little. Oh well... What do you think of the USSJ bulk? cuz i dont think i can make it any bigger without altering the proportions, the biceps are amost in his ribcage atm >_>

Thanks for the comments peoples im gonna get to work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom