BTL Teen Gohan

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me says no more =o..

Best answers
Looks damn good man.i know to model his hair accurate due the changes of him in the series,but i thought he had less spikes,anyway its not really a big crit.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, on one episode he did have that level of spikes, right after he beated cell, he went back to his normal form and he had his hair something like that.

yeah, gohan did have MANY hair styles (short hair) so i figured i can choose what i like best :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it
/stabs gohan brutely

there... now I love it :p

Seriously, looks good
but I dont really like the skintone, too pink for me.. but thats up to you

Best answers
Lookin very good SV i'd say BTL is very lucky to have someone like you modeling for them. Keep up the good work. :yes:

Best answers
yes yes very nice indeed SV. too bad HL cant handle cel shading i really love ur cell shading style over the realistic style.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know I love your style dude

triple thumbs up for that one

p.s. torso and pants are two different things when depth is in mind
maybe you can try to lighten the torso (folds shadow)

other than that...well you know :)

Best answers
Teen Gohan is really popular these days. :laff:

Looks awesome SV, will u make Cel Shade, coz i love it.

Love all ur celshade works. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
yes yes very nice indeed SV. too bad HL cant handle cel shading i really love ur cell shading style over the realistic style.
realistic? theres more anime features in it i beleive, which is why i love his models.

Best answers
well u kno wut i was gettin at lol i meant anime style jus didnt kno exactly wut to call it lol

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome stuff SV, i like the reskin much better than it was =P more definition = secks ^_^ the only thing i think needs changing is the ssj hair is a bit orange :eek: apart from that, secksy, particularly like the folds on the trousers.

Btw... imo even though this is btl related, there have been many models in the past that were shown in the models section for other mods, just not mods of esf. Regardless of what game it is for, personally i think a model is a model, posted for crits/comments, and therefore it belongs in the modeling section. The thread is about the model, not about btl, imo any btl posts in the topic other than relating to the model (like "omfg r u goin 2 make ssj2 version 4 btl to?") are offtopic and should be kept with the posts in the misc section, not in this topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I agree this shoulda been kept models... but I know better than to argue with You, You.

On another note, SV, please have my babies.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will discuss the finer details of the EVM/BTL/EEA policy with Masta as soon as I get the chance. I ask for your patience until I can get this done. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Please, proceed through the thread normally.

EDIT - That means no further discussion about where the thread should be, folks. Give me a bit of time to get this bit of business over with. Continue discussing the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because its BTL model, its still a model.. If someone shows a model for Zeq 2, then that shouldnt be moved because it isnt for a mod of a mod.. Still a model needing critz. If SV decidedes to put it in ESF and take it out of BTL, then it's ok to go back into modeling?
I was allowed to post models in the modeling section for EEA..

All models are created equal too O_~

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Just because its BTL model, its still a model.. If someone shows a model for Zeq 2, then that shouldnt be moved because it isnt for a mod of a mod.. Still a model needing critz. If SV decidedes to put it in ESF and take it out of BTL, then it's ok to go back into modeling?
I was allowed to post models in the modeling section for EEA..

All models are created equal too O_~
Agreed, I still remember that too.

The model is looking sweet, if not a little pink.

p.s. Are you on a signature spree Ness o_O ?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The issue has been cleared up - the thread will now be moved back to models/skins.

Thank you all for your patience, it was much appreciated.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<3 majin_you

always making the prudent descisions =]

SV, buddy, you know what im about to say =X

i love your skinning style =D its just so pure and fits brilliantly with your models!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom