BTL Adult Gohan

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, an edit of my goku, dont worry i'll stop editing after this model, just i got a lot to get through and i figured this'd be easier and quicker so i can get it done, so anyway, here's the pic:

C&C appreciated, Enjoy ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like I said on the BTL forums.....W1NN4R!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good dave :D

but you should model from scratch each time, instead of h@xing from your goku model ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i r a bad boi :(

Like i said though, trying to get him done quickly cuz well, i wanna get all my models done before i start back at college, and i have alot more to do before then >_< so im trying to get these done quicktime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
BTL?!?!?! Anyway, nice edit :).
BTL = Break The Limit. An ESF Add-on being made by me, RavenTrunks, Jinto, David, DJ-Ready, and many more. Its gonna be like EVM....but good. *laughs*

More well-balanced and much more to offer than more transformations.

*Link edited out* (it's in your sig anyway) ~ Dust

take a look.

Best answers
Man you're really going at it. But i wonder did you have to uvw map this model again or just the parts that are new? And do you do it yourself?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, its just an edit of my goku, and i uvmapped it all =] thanks for the comments guys much appreciated :]

DMW

Best answers
Awesome model,so far btl modelers have yet to dissapoint me,lets hope it stays that way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it would have been any better if you would have started it from scratch, just more work. Since gohan is goku's son, I don't see any harm in creating him from his dad's body :p.

Lookin hot, keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightTerror said:
I don't think it would have been any better if you would have started it from scratch, just more work. Since gohan is goku's son, I don't see any harm in creating him from his dad's body :p.

Lookin hot, keep it up.
you stole the words right from what i was going to say, damm you! >:E

david has amazing skinning ability and his modeling skill is also building

i love that hair except for that thing on the back of his neck (hope you know what im saying

Best answers
on pictures on the episodes i saw the 1 piece of hair that hangs donw is sopost to be wide enouph to touch the forhead from the side

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: spank you very much /me blushes

yup i get exactly what you're saying about the hair/neck, i'll sort it out ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just pissed myself.

Gohan is mah fav character, and your model looks pwnage. Shoes looks strange though :O.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice , but it looks like all his cheeks got caught on his neck oe something (I dunno , maybe i'm the only one who sees it a little strangely if i take a close look at it).

Best answers
david i hope you don't mind but the way you skined the arm look awsome and i made my 1st pair of arms kinda look like that lol i got all the way to the arm bans but can you tell me how you do the hands of have a tut? for low poly, thanks cya and i was talking about the hair on the forheead not the neck but the 1 on the neck ant sopost to be there eather :p cya man good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom