BTK Captured! o/

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BTK probably will not be placed within a regular prison. Certain prisoners need to be placed within an environment where they can not hurt anyone, or vice versa.

Also prisons are not as "great" as you hear; usually the inmates that have good behavior gain benefits and a chance to major in a certain area.

Jefferey Dahmer from my understanding was supposed to have been isolated from the other inmates which in the end they did not do. I could be wrong about that since that is what I heard.

Also, it is rare that an inmate will be raped in jail. If you hear of someone being raped, it was probably a request by the rapee or the rapist. If you look at the inmate rape statistics, they are very low.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Yeah, he was just sentanced to 10 life sentances for 10 murders he committed. He was caught a good six months ago.
Whats the deal with 10 times life -_-"
I mean are they gona frevive you after you die so you can sit in jail for another life. It makes no sence. I mean you cant live 10 lives in jail its absurd.

No idea who that BTK guy is (me neads to wach more news) but good he aint hurning noone else ^^

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is called, consecutive life sentences. He is facing 10 consecutive life sentences. Each consecutive life sentence has a number of years that you spend in prison.

Consecutive – “Following one after another without interruption; successive"; was absent on three consecutive days; won five consecutive games on the road.”

Life Sentence – “A prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives"; "he got life for killing the guard".

CNN said:
With a minimum sentence of 175 years, Rader, 60, will spend the rest of his life at the maximum-security El Dorado Correctional Facility near Wichita.
Article: http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/18/btk.killings/?section=cnn_us

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
MC said:
BTK probably will not be placed within a regular prison. Certain prisoners need to be placed within an environment where they can not hurt anyone, or vice versa.

Also prisons are not as "great" as you hear; usually the inmates that have good behavior gain benefits and a chance to major in a certain area.

Jefferey Dahmer from my understanding was supposed to have been isolated from the other inmates which in the end they did not do. I could be wrong about that since that is what I heard.

Also, it is rare that an inmate will be raped in jail. If you hear of someone being raped, it was probably a request by the rapee or the rapist. If you look at the inmate rape statistics, they are very low.
Uh, I'm calling BS, seriously. Do you think people will admit they've been raped in prison? No. I was sent to an alternative school ( The school for the bad boys who don't follow the rules.. :( ;_; ) and the SRO has told..stories..stuff you can't make up..and not for the point of a scare tactic..jsut telling a story like it was anything else. And she was jsut a prison guard for Denton County. (COUNTY JAIL) Prisons are MUCH worse.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just finished an ADJ 490 (sex crimes) class this summer for my major. We discussed prison rape at length. It's widely under-reported (like all rape). The PREA (Prison Rape Elimination Act) was recently passed to fund studies of prison rape and find out more about the problem.

Studies show that it's fairly common in some states. Some sex offenders will be given solitary confinement for their stay if it's part of their plea agreement--otherwise they're in with the general population.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously. You think being fed and excersising in some yard now and then overrides the monotony, the dangers and abuses, the mind-numbing confinement of prison? Especially if you're in there forever, until the day you die, and you know it? There are things worse than dying. There are ways to break people down inside, and that's definitely one of them.

Dahmer was beaten to death with a broom/. Forget lethal injection or whatever they've got going now; that's brutal. You can't get that kind of justice with a *death sentence.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom