BTK Captured! o/

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was watching the news and was hearing alot of stuff about hte BTK man. He was finnaly caught.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You are a ...very long way behind...he was caught a while back...he's just on trial now.

Best answers
who's the BTK man and what kind of super powers does he have?

o no he was a cereal killer or sumthin right?

and also BTK = Bacon Tomato Ketchup man? if so is he etable O.O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you talking about Saddam? If so, not only have you been completly vut off from political news, you haven't seen a lot of southpark lately..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it was an acronym of his name. Bind, Torchure, Kill or something. He used to kill back in the 70s or 80s and quit for a while and then came back, and that's when they found him.

Best answers
Yeah, he was just sentanced to 10 life sentances for 10 murders he committed. He was caught a good six months ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Much love to Opti!
You've been around long enough to know not to spam. Sucking up or not, you've earned yourself a warning :warning:.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ja, I watched it live on courtTV earlier today. It was kinda funny, this man killed 10 people in cold blood, but then 14 years after his last murder, he is in a court room listening to the families of the people he killed pwn him. I liked that the judge had nothing against the victom impact statements, some of them where good, but then again some of them where just immature "go to hell" type crap. But oh well, atleast he gets life in prison, but the thing that struck me as odd is he is eligable for perole if he lives to 100, they shouldn't have even given him that to look forward to o_O.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightTerror said:
Ja, I watched it live on courtTV earlier today. It was kinda funny, this man killed 10 people in cold blood, but then 14 years after his last murder, he is in a court room listening to the families of the people he killed pwn him. I liked that the judge had nothing against the victom impact statements, some of them where good, but then again some of them where just immature "go to hell" type crap. But oh well, atleast he gets life in prison, but the thing that struck me as odd is he is eligable for perole if he lives to 100, they shouldn't have even given him that to look forward to o_O.
They should've put him on death directly after the trial. Foolish police and judges. But thank god the Death Trial is rarely used, soon everybody would be on it for stupid reasons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They would have naturally, but he commited the murders before his state legallized the death penalty in 1994. His killing spree ended in 1991, this guy was far from stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id rather the guy sit in jail getting ass raped than be put to death. Death is too lenient for some people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Errr... I don't think any prisoner would stoop low enough to ass rape a 60 year old man o_O.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he had distorted sexual fantasies...Maybe he'd like it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously. Life in prison is nothing to laugh at; many people would rather die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but he still gets fed, he gets to **** on a toilet with functional plumping, he gets to shower with running water and gets to have activities and do all sorts of fun things :D.

I don't care if he gets locked up behind bars for the rest of his life, but he still gets more then alot of families in america get at the tax payers expense... Which is complete bull****, but whatever, it keeps them off of the streets, and that I am greatful for.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
NightTerror said:
They would have naturally, but he commited the murders before his state legallized the death penalty in 1994. His killing spree ended in 1991, this guy was far from stupid.
Prisoners hate pedophiles and serial killers...Jefferey Dahmer was killed by a prisoner after he got his sentence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, but from my understanding jefferey dahmer didn't just kill anyone, he killed and mutiliated little kids and ate there body parts. Now I don't care if I murdered a store clerk, pushed someone infront of a train, or blew up someone's car while they where in it, that **** is sick. Anyone, reguardless of there background, would have killed that sick ass mofo the moment they had 2 seconds alone with him. I am not as firmiliar with that case, seeing as how I was a toddler at the time of his death, but I heard his death was somewhat odd. I heard someone litterally shuved a broomstick up his ass, struck some vital organs and killed him. Whats even more strange is he was living in Bath, Ohio, and commited those crimes in his own home in Bath. I live in that same part of ohio, as a matter of fact, I am just a few hours away from Bath. When I heard the stories [heard the first one when I was 8], it creaped me out :p.

But as for this BTK guy, he might get killed in prison, and I know the families of the victoms would probally like that to happen, judging by there direct statments towards him :p. I don't know how things work in prison, but there are alot of other serial killers and murderers in prison, so maybe they will just mind there own. Dunno, but who cares what happens to this guy, he deserves whatever happens to him, plain and simple.

[blehh, this murder case stuff gets me goin, just another one of my interests :D]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom