Bolteh2

B
io, just got bryce 5 (god dont ask how :p) and now i want to use it, i thought, well, a tutorial could be fine to learn, so i searched one and found a pretty nice on, prob is, when i start bryce 5 it start fullscreen (black areas around the bryce window) but when this happens i cant click anything on my start-bar, meaning: i cant switch between windows when bryce is on, also, i cant seem to find the "fil" menu for bryce 5 (you know, where you can open, close, save files etc)

bryce itself works fine, only these 2 things bug me like hell, anyway, is there a way to remove the black area so bryce is just some window type program?

almostdeleted

A
For the fill bar, you go to the top of the screen and click or just not move the mouse and the bar will pop up with file, edit.. etc.. Just hold the mouse at the top, or click the top.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and to go to windows again, only way is alt-tab, I know it sucks..

Bolteh2

B
well, at least its something :p

thx both of you :)

btw, is it normal that bryce renders so slow?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's what it's famous for I think :d

my longest rendering time; 34 hours

almostdeleted

A
Yea... Its slow. It took me 5 hours to a render that I didnt even really like.

Bolteh2

B
man, i wouldnt even have the patience for rendering that long :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leave it open at night :O
my longest is 32 hours x_X
and the bummer is that i formated my pc and lost it >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their both nice... But some are a little jaggy. Did you have the Anti Aliasing on?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't look like the aa was on certainly. They're pretty cool, not so bubbly like other renders.

Bolteh2

B
well, i know, it looks rather grainy, but it does render with anti aliasing on (well it the renders sais that its doing it :S)

Best answers
i personally like the first one better. there both good, but the first one reminds me of the architecture and decoration on the kamino planet (star-wars II)

Best answers
5 hours aint nuffen, my longest is bout 23
nywayz if u wanna get a view of wot it would look like juz make the document size about 500 or woteva or along the ratio lines of wot u want n redner it on regular quality or even a preview-render works well, if u happy u make it the size u want minimize bryce and leave it, in that time uve gotta chance to work on the stuff u want in ur piece in photoshop or somethen

bout ur render, try changing ur render options to super rendering, for heaps better quality but takes a whole lot longer..
oda dan dat, it looks exatly like d tut u took, juz a tiny bit diff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom