brush wallpaper

Best answers
Just a brush wallpaper I did for a friend, I guess its fire-ish. Comments appreciated

Best answers
It's nicely done but I think maybe a bit too bright.

Best answers
I actually toned it down a bit from the original, however, it might show up differently for me. My monitor tends to display colors a little differently than most

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow.....my eyes...the brightness. Too brushy...tone it down a bit.

Best answers
ouch man that hurts ma eyes, i dnt liek it i think its ugly, and theirs nothing happening

Best answers
I updated it and toned down the brightness a bit, it looks completely normal to me, maybe you guys just have ghetto bright monitors :) and of course there's nothing happening. Its a fire. Look at your sig, for example. It looks like a dragon frozen there. Nothing happening. There doesnt always have to be action in art, and what would I have anyway? roasting skeletons? burning buildings? not much action to be had w/ fire in a still image

Best answers
i think a big half life 2 logo in the middle, that would work

-SaN

Best answers
lol

as per guru's request

I toned down the color even more, and I decided it needed gordon in there

sorry about the filesize btw, jpg compression pwnt the quality more than usual on this picture because of its sharpness, so I left it pretty high

edit: somewhat different version, tweaked the blending on gordon

Best answers
thats totally wicked!! Nice one, wanna send me the .PSD id wanna try some stuff on it, full credz to you tho

-SaN

Best answers
yes, props to guru for the hl2 idea. but I still made the wp l337, so you cant claim credit there ;D

edit: added an updated thumbnail to the hl2 wallpaper post, made a few subtle changes to gordon

Best answers
Yeah im suprised what you did with that backround and how you added the Half-Life 2. Turned out very well.

9/10. Still seems a little to bright though.

Best answers
lol, picky picky. I toned down the brightness again, to the delight of many people who can now remove their sunglasses. Updated in my above post.

Best answers
I think it would look better with just Gordon in it. An improvement tho, nice one.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks Cool, Especially With Gordon Freeman On It :] Now Lets See What Happens When You Put G-Man In The BG Really Faded Out :devgrin: ..hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom