Bruno Owns Eminem

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the 2009 MTV Movie Awards.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/drGhxyWASjg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/drGhxyWASjg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahaha. That's perfect. I love Eminem's face. Like he wouldn't understand the joke behind it all. Eminem deserves it for releasing Encore and onward(though most of us stopped listening to him once we made it through puberty anyway)

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was scripted. But funny nonetheless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was scripted. But funny nonetheless.
I don't understand. Was Eminem acting? Or just Bruno?

Did people think that Eminem would find it funny?

Best answers
I don't think Eminem has the personality to find that kind of stuff funny...

Nontheless, i thought it was halarious haha

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was obviously a scripted joke, but I don't think Eminem was in on the joke. In my mind, this was a **** move for MTV to do. I mean, Eminem is invited to do one of only two live performances at the show and then they do this to him? Not cool.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This may be a bit stupid.

But who the **** is Bruno :s

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruno = Borat = Ali G = Sacha Baron Cohen

And, Eminem did walk out after it happened.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And rightfully so. You'd be pissed off if that happened to you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain, to be blunt, you got pissy when I was poking you about a clothing company stealing your name. You'd definitely be angry if something as insulting as this was done to you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know Sub, all the "crazy, wacky, edgy" stuff that Eminem does in his videos and says in his lyrics, and he can't handle a stunt from a comical actor? A butt in the face?

I could understand being irritated, having another man's ass in your face isn't funny for all, but I think he overreacted.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sacha always picks the people that he'll get the best reaction out of. Eminem is one of those people.

There's being pissed because it happened to you, and being a good sport about something. I'd like to think I'd be able to see the funny side in it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know Sub, all the "crazy, wacky, edgy" stuff that Eminem does in his videos and says in his lyrics, and he can't handle a stunt from a comical actor? A butt in the face?

I could understand being irritated, having another man's ass in your face isn't funny for all, but I think he overreacted.
Pretty much my feelings. Had it been a more serious artist or actor/actress I'd think differently.

If Eminem isn't spitting angsty rhymes then he's doggin on other celebrities for usually trivial matters. So of course he's the perfect one to pull the prank on. Hell it will probably end up being free publicity for Cohen once Eminem puts out a track about him on his next album like you know he will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom