Bruce Lee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
started this last night, tell me what you thing. still need to fix hair though

Best answers
hey ! Bruce comes back !! :D :D Looks good, except jaw, it is too thin. GJ can't wait to see him completed

Best answers
BIG BROW IS BACK!!! lol i like ur model and i do think the chin is a lil small

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, BRUCEY! It's a good start, but Bruce Lee had a very chiseled face. Very defined cheek bones, he also had a wider chin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its probably just the angle, i could show you a slightly different angle now but i wont untill i make the hair look pretty =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think when your modeling someone like this, you should show your refs, and show the model at a front, profile, and 45 degree angle, so you can get some proper feedback. do that for all your renders, and itll get you much better feedback.

it might also be worth pming 'skiwan, or diablos, and beg them both for a drawover (and i do mean beg).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
i think when your modeling someone like this, you should show your refs, and show the model at a front, profile, and 45 degree angle, so you can get some proper feedback. do that for all your renders, and itll get you much better feedback.

it might also be worth pming 'skiwan, or diablos, and beg them both for a drawover (and i do mean beg).
I agree. DS you cant just show a perspective shot and no wires if you want crits. Give us better angles and your reference shots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could kick Bruce Lee's ass anyday of the week

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan, you know the rules by now, have a :warning: warning :warning: for spam.

dont do it again man, please...

Best answers
here hopes this helps i have a few movies of him.... lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made some face edits, like just moved around verticies

Best answers
Davidskiwan would love this...
EDIT: Oops that post was stupid. I think the model looks good so far.

Best answers
Bruce Lee Pose.
Found that, thought it might help. Looking at the two images it seems that his jaw is too short and forehead too big in the model?
Nice model btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd just make some planes for the hair it's easier and probably better in the long run.

Best answers
To think that one of the greatest martial artists of all time died due to (alledgedly) a cold & flu tablet. Looks pretty cool so far, I love the way you spiked some bits of the hair. Now you just need to spike a few bits of the fringe as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well here is where i got up to so far, but tek has offered to help me out through this =D

Best answers
your lips are to small, and not puffy enouph met the chin stay and the top and the side of the head can be scaled down a bit nice job on the rest loven it!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youve got a lot of loops for the cheeks, that arent really doing anything... try to get them to define a bit more. i think making his jaw line sharper wouldnt hurt much, but my main area of concern is his lips, youve made them meet up at a single vertex, which is a nono. try to keep them flowing in loops... and i agree with tek. modeling him bald and then making planes for the hair would look much better.
taken from the polycount forums....

good job so far though dude!

Best answers
Me likes, it really does look like him ;o

Anyway i'm glad you got into realistic modelling but as gir said too many loops on the cheek Keep it up, i'm loving it =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom