Bruce Lee

Best answers
Well uh... you've seen a skull so you know what the cheeks on the skull are like, right? I'm thinking it should kinda be like that...

>_>
Somewhat "sunk in" if you know what I mean

It's most noticable when he is... uh... howling? Shouting a battle cry?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just noticed, the eyes are too far a apart. human eyes have the distance of 1 eye between them (check in the mirror)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
i just noticed, the eyes are too far a apart. human eyes have the distance of 1 eye between them (check in the mirror)
Just what i was going to say, also the eyes are too wide, scale them down some. You have come a looong way from your first screenshot, keep it up your doing a good job of using your crits.

If you ever finish it I'd enjoy giving it a skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taimaishu said:
If you ever finish it I'd enjoy giving it a skin.
thats just the motivation i need to keep going =D

im prolly gonna start the body tmr or the day after that so keep an eye on this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
thats just the motivation i need to keep going =D

im prolly gonna start the body tmr or the day after that so keep an eye on this thread
Well, you have alot to live up to now, since that head is pretty much perfect :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
annoyingly, fixing the eyes will mean some harsh edits... from a direct front view, the head should be 5 eyes wide. its a pain, but if you want to pull it off, id say go for it! (youve got the skillz, so use em!)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha when i saw that, all i could think of was.... "O_O"

but yes, i think youve got the right idea, however his eyes are still a little wide, only a little tho.

are you modeling with geosphere eyes? if you wanna talk on msn ill give you something that should help a lot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DS, you should go ahead start with the body, then go back to finish the jaw and touchup the head when your done with it. Its better if you just take a step back, work on a different piece of the puzzle(errr..model) and when you come back to it you will have a lot better perspective of what needs fixing. Works for me all the time in skinning/texturing. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if that is the case i might as well start tmr cuz gir said he would help me with refs and showing me how the edge loops should go since he knows a lot about muscles

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
well if that is the case i might as well start tmr cuz gir said he would help me with refs and showing me how the edge loops should go since he knows a lot about muscles
Oh, thats a great oppurtinity to get better!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please finish his ear, lol... its killin me. idk, his hair looks like a helmet, but i bet when u texture it, it will own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, im gonna finish his ear last =P

i got some tips on msn, so here is an old skool render!

Best answers
Tis not old school =x.

Though there is no school like old school =x. =p.
Nose is bugging me a bit. Can I see a side shot of the nose/face? Anyway you should seriously get this bebeh finished, Id love to see a body! Makes me want to model something ;/.

~rock on

Best answers
i already told him to fix the nose on msn i did a full drawover for him :p hair also is to high the drawover i did proved it hheheh looks cool tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya everyone tells me to fix the nose but not how to fix it. wider? shorter? taller?
tell meh.

G
looks great dude, the two peices arent blended together well (big line gap in middle) but im sure you will fix that when fine-tuning it. well done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom