• Bruce Lee

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • Jet Li

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruce Lee and Jet Li square off in a one-on-one fight, who do you think will win? Both are students of the Martial Arts, both are famous Martial Artists, both are known for their speed, and both are famous Actors.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruce Lee,

His aproach was a bit more, different then jet li's martial art, (Lee did not believe in styles) Jet Li did some more traditional martial arts, called Wushu.

Jeet Kune do is imo more straight forward then Wushu, more effective (imo), and while I haven't seen them next to eachother, showing off, I do think Lee was faster and stronger then Jet Li is now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruze Lii

xD no comment needed!

Xenon

X
Jet Li, simply because Bruce Lee's movies bore me. If pitted together, I have no idea what the result would be, and neither does anybody else. We can only guess, which makes this a pointless discussion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tbh, it would be close. Everyone will say Bruce Lee, because they rate his movies and appearances at a fanboy level. But yeh, i'd say Bruce Lee would probably emerge victorious. If it were a younger Jackie Chan vs Bruce Lee however....
p.s. btw JP, Wushu is just a dance form of martial arts, like shaolin monks do at exhibitions. It is not a martial art on it's own.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruce

Jeet Kune Do > Performance

Sorry, that's the way I see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be a long fight, but in the end Bruce Lee would win. I'm sure of it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Bruce Lee. The guy knew his ****

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say Bruce Lee, the man was a pure legend!

Best answers
Bruce was iron man of will. Go Lee!
It doesn't matter how much years i'm training martial arts( 8 years to be sure), i won't be able to become like Lee, nor anyone in the world. Lee had the power everyone else could only dream of...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd say Jet Li because he know's shaolin style

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Bruce Lee and Jet Li square off in a one-on-one fight, who do you think will win? Both are students of the Martial Arts, both are famous Martial Artists, both are known for their speed, and both are famous Actors.
I do not to wish to hurt your feeling...but this...

Firstable! they both are actor! drama & movie performer! secondly they are acting all the time just wanna pay for their cradit card debt and house mortgage! now got it!? all the fighting style in the movie was set by the director so they ain't real!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bruce lee wasn't primarily an actor (even though he was in a film when he was 9 or something), he was a martial artist, he even developed his own martial art.

Bruce lee wasn't just a performer, he had his own martial art schools, and he even personally tutored the likes of Steve Mcqueen. He also was the choreographer for quite a few of his films btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jet Li, is pure actor garbage.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeti Li is coreographed Martial Arts...

Bruce Lee IS Martial Arts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom