Browser/Pop Up Ad Problem... Need Help

Best answers
Im having trouble going to different webpages. After ever 3 pages, i get ad, and which locks me on that ad, and claim too redirect me 10 seconds. I can't click back because it"ll just reset no matter how many times i click it. And after the 10 secons is up, i get 5 more popups from that same ad, and there's always one that you can't close without hitting ctrl + alt + del, and sometimes its even more popups then 3, that i have too close before i even press the skip button and it's becoming too irritating to deal with now. Anyone know what i can do too fix this problem ? ive tried installing a diffrent browser and it still comes up.

Best answers
Maybe you have adware. Did you try checking your computer with anti-spyware/adware/virus programs? If you did, I don't know how to help.

Best answers
Scan your computer with Ad-Aware or Spybot (or both). They are both really good free programs.

Best answers
Or you can get a firewall program and disable any pop-ups and crap like that. How you get it, I dont know. You can get a free one or you can go buy one, but if you dont want to buy one or if you dont have the money, then Im sure you can find ways to get it (hint, hint)

nge

Best answers
I agree; ad-aware and spybot are great programs.

Secondly, when clicking back- click the arrow next to the back buttion, and go back 2 or 3 pages. That should get you out of the lock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom