Broly in ESF?

• Yes please!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just a simple Broly/Brolly/Broli/Brolli/Burori/Buroli popularity thread for ESF. I'm not petitioning to get him in ESF, nor am I questioning the teams deciscion to keep movie characters out. I'm just seeing how many people would be adverse to him being added if, hypothetically, he was added.

/yes

Best answers
sry. i dont like it. im not a big fan of brolly :]

Best answers
i voted no since broly is a stupidly over powered movie character, he is not orginal or cool.

Best answers
I wouldn't mind him being in the game, he had some unique attacks although I don't think his taunts would be too entertaining.

"kakarot?"
"KAKAROT!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more characters the merrier.. a lot of people are big fans of brolly.. who cares if he is a power house? or he doesn't have unique attacks? just don't pick him if u dnot want to.. more characters = more variety = more fanbase = more popularity

Best answers
It would be really cool for me if he was added because it will add enjoyment to the game and the ESF game really need more Evil characters.

Offtopic:
And I also hope they add Android 13, 14 and 15 so Gokou, Vegeta and Trunks will have they're rivals like in the Movie 7.

Best answers
Fine with me, as long as it's some special gamemode (balancing broly would make him uncool) like 3 players vs 1 player-with-extra-high-stats or something.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
Offtopic:
And I also hope they add Android 13, 14 and 15 so Gokou, Vegeta and Trunks will have they're rivals like in the Movie 7.
Now they really have no attacks, and they are hardly rivals, they last the best of 20mins in that sad arse excuse for a movie.

As for brolly, I don't see why not.

Best answers
Yes that's cool, A gamemode where you are in the planet where Broly and Gokou battle it out. Or make him a secret character and you need to play 24 hours to unlock him(I got that Idea on a fighting game but I can't remember).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The map and model for said gamemode already exist thanks to Cold Steel and God Gundam/Kama respectivley.

I can't believe this...broli voted against Broly :p

Best answers
X-boy said:
Or make him a secret character and you need to play 24 hours to unlock him(I got that Idea on a fighting game but I can't remember).
That is impossible.

Best answers
Yes I know that there is a map especially made for Broly. And that Broly model is well made and it has mouth animations too like in 1.3.

Okay maybe the secret character idea is impossible. But it's possible that they can add Broly as a new character in the game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it'il bee cool to add Brolly as the powerfollest(sry 4 the engliesh) in beams and waves but to add a big handicap in the mele(in the movie ,cart00n he does'nt do mele or )if he does he's very very Slow so....brolly =cool but Rtarded

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
it'il bee cool to add Brolly as the powerfollest(sry 4 the engliesh) in beams and waves but to add a big handicap in the mele(in the movie ,cart00n he does'nt do mele or )if he does he's very very Slow so....brolly =cool but Rtarded
Actually as Brolly is he has the most powerful melee out of any dbz character ever. It's his beams that lack in strength, they just have alot of speed and rapidness. There's not much he really does in terms of Beams. Brolly is a hands on kinda monkey.

In other news, if Brolly was ever implemented, it would be as a gamemode. We've already worked out a way with some other team members of how to implement it all, we just need the OK with the coders to want to do it.

Additionally, if you guys want a taste of how the mode might play out, download our Brolly pack from http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=24992
and make a SuperBot using the Brolly model then just do everyone against him. It's really fun, the only downside is you don't get to use Brolly. But it's a taste of how a basic version of the mode would work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already do that, it's pretty fun doing Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Trunks vs. Superbot (or higher) Broly. The only problem is the stupid 'laser' never wants to turn off when I try to do so.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see no hard adding him. We already have 4 saiyans (3 if you count trunks and gohan being half) so, lets make it a nice round number of 4 saiyans (or 5..favorite number).

In my view, he'd be an extremely agessive meleer. Less ki used when throwing, strong (ki using) red attacks, since he uses ki filled punches in one of the 3 movies. His only beam would be generic and speed would be slightly lower than gohan's. A more rapid basic ki blast fire (homing secondary). The only other unique blast would probably be, budokai's name "gigantic meteor", a blast when Brolly can't move, faster charge than big bang attack, slower than the spirit bomb. I suppose it could have a secondary attack "blaster shell", fast charge, moderate damage, fast charge, but not the accurate attack.

Best answers
Kama said:
Actually as Brolly is he has the most powerful melee out of any dbz character ever. It's his beams that lack in strength, they just have alot of speed and rapidness. There's not much he really does in terms of Beams. Brolly is a hands on kinda monkey.

In other news, if Brolly was ever implemented, it would be as a gamemode. We've already worked out a way with some other team members of how to implement it all, we just need the OK with the coders to want to do it.

Additionally, if you guys want a taste of how the mode might play out, download our Brolly pack from http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=24992
and make a SuperBot using the Brolly model then just do everyone against him. It's really fun, the only downside is you don't get to use Brolly. But it's a taste of how a basic version of the mode would work.
wow it sounds pretty cool :D

Best answers
That will be cool if character menu has Brolly.I dont like that "i need to Download then that replaces someone it's ugly"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom