Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Carnage said:
Fine with me, as long as it's some special gamemode (balancing broly would make him uncool) like 3 players vs 1 player-with-extra-high-stats or something.
That would make an excellent game mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
But Cooler was a purple Frieza with one extra trans. Broly's got unique forms, unique trans and (no offense to you) a bigger fanbase.
bigger fanbase; possibly
unique forms; well....no

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea and broly does what... get big? wow, thats so original.

cooler actually transforms, his body changes and **** its not just a flash. and hes got that cool visor/armor/skin thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're calling Cooler, a direct rip-off in EVERY WAY of Freeza more Original than Brolly?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
You're calling Cooler, a direct rip-off in EVERY WAY of Freeza more Original than Brolly?
He wasn't a direct rip off. I mean he did have that Sanzu(sp?) Blade that he did to Goku. Other then that he was a rip off. But thats because he was his Brother. I mean Gohan is a direct rip off of Goku and Piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is a direct rip off.. he has all the same forms, same body, same questionable sexuality, same ultimate attack (deathball obviously). So he was given one or two new things. So what? Just because you add lime to coke doesn't mean it's not a coke.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
He is a direct rip off.. he has all the same forms, same body, same questionable sexuality, same ultimate attack (deathball obviously). So he was given one or two new things. So what? Just because you add lime to coke doesn't mean it's not a coke.
True. But it does give it a twist. And you could totally tell that Cooler is male where as Frieza's old woman voice confused many people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
True. But it does give it a twist. And you could totally tell that Cooler is male where as Frieza's old woman voice confused many people.
thats because the english dub was horrible.

but anyways i agree with eclipse. give frieza two more attacks and another transformation and change his color purple to a shade of grey, you have cooler.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Brolly has (thehnikly )infinite transformations, because he is groing powefull at infinite his body has to adapt to that kind of power! (if goku ,goha,goten had'nt killed him) so if you put him in a indestructible chamber he will go ... SJJ infinite so he has the al movie transformatios and unique ones!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
unique forms; well....no
Restrained SSJ and Legendary SSJ, two forms nobody else went. And before you complain that they're just deviations of SSJ, remember USSJ is as well and Trunks is getting it in 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh , remeber goku's form of almost ssj in movie 4 and in other world against frezia cell and such in hell ? i would say they are simlar

Best answers
Broly Normal Form
HP: 170
Starting pl: 1,000,000
pl multiplier: up to the team(should be low)
Speed: 140
Attacks
4-Gigantic press: when you put turbo on and dash and do basic melee it serves as a power up takes a large amount of ki

Super Saiyan Broly
pl required: 2,000,000
HP: 190
Speed: 230
Attacks Gained
5- Sheild: able to use while moving alternate click splits it and peices go for targets

Legendendary Super Saiyan
pl required: up to the team
HP: 210
Speed: 260
Attacks gained
Grab explode: when your throwing someone, broly grabs them and explodes himself to do some extra damage to your oppenent
6-Green Ball: slow charging slow moving green blast

Bio Broly
pl required: again up to the team
HP: 230
Speed: 290
Attacks gained
7-gigantic meteor: in prepunch you can hold primary click and slam your opponent into the ground (OOODLES of ki)

ok there are my thoughts. critisize comment suggest tweaks do whatever. i just think broly is an ok canidate for esf

Best answers
glad u like it ^.^ but the gigantic meteor from budoki may be a little too good and it would make his green ball move be kind of usless BUT....

GUIDE EDITED GIGANTIC METEOR ADDED ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know a good mode for ESF.. "Boss mode"
Just get all the "boss's" from the movie's and/or series and have them the main enemy..
either a bot or player could play as the boss, getting more pl as he fight's(steal's pl as he makes contact) or start's out with more pl then the other char's, or set it to simular circumstance's as the fight's in the series
while there are either a limited selectable character's, as whome ever fought or took part in the battle with the 'boss' in the series, or the regular selection of fighter's..

(modified Saiyan Knight's)
Broly Normal Form
HP: 180
Starting pl: 1,150,000
Attacks: -these are custom names- generic ki blast's attack power/explosion are slightly raised.
Ki Sheild(Like gohan's, except the explosion/splash damage is null to the user when it hit's the sheild).
Ki Bomb (Large attack, like Big bang, but faster, and slighty follow's player's)
Blasting thrust (like the attack used on gohan shown above, a large ki ball appears in front of the user, but stay's in mid air and automaticly explodes after 5-10 second's after it reach's/pass's the charge bar so they are kind of like bomb's)

Super Saiyan Broly
pl required: 2,200,000
HP: 200
Speed: 220
Attacks Gained
Ki Sheild+: able to slowly fly/move around while inside/using, require's slightly less Ki.

pl required: 5,600,000
HP: 240
Attacks gained
Ultimate Fury (user becomes enraged; STR, HP & PL increase for a limited time; SPD, INT{lose's other technique's-attacks}, STA decrease)

Power Up
pl required: 11,000,000
HP: 250
Speed: 270
Attacks gained
Extra unique combo: when in advance melee, it require's ?(teams choice) diffrent arrows, all must be successfull, at the end of the combo, broli automaticly use's the 'Blasting thrust' and send's the opponent flying back, the attack is not fully charged ofcourse, making the 'Blasting thrust' weaker, as it has to be done with haste, if all arrow's are not sucessfull, a kiblob is used instead.
Grab explode(auto): after you throw you're opponent, the flying opponent is followed by the generic beam's second function(fully charged, no delay, automaticly done) , but it can be shot away from another ki attack , or dodged by a mid-air recovery the recover animation's backflip kicks it away/side recovery smacks it away ect, if the animation is the simple recovery (just recover's while 'stretchs' out' his limb's it will hit head on..

The above is if he's added in normal mode's, if the 'boss' mode is added, just lower the 'pl required' option's..
I'm a brolly fan btw.. lol
bardock is still cooler then him.. a cold hearted goku basicly.. o/ better then Vegeta >;o
-edit-
I think broli is a good canditate with my edit's =D lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget to have him shoot a blast into the ground. And the speed might be a little much. I can't remember if he was faster or slower then Goku and Vegeta.

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
I know a good mode for ESF.. "Boss mode"
Just get all the "boss's" from the movie's and/or series and have them the main enemy..
either a bot or player could play as the boss, getting more pl as he fight's(steal's pl as he makes contact) or start's out with more pl then the other char's, or set it to simular circumstance's as the fight's in the series
while there are either a limited selectable character's, as whome ever fought or took part in the battle with the 'boss' in the series, or the regular selection of fighter's..

(modified Saiyan Knight's)
Broly Normal Form
HP: 180
Starting pl: 1,150,000
Attacks: -these are custom names- generic ki blast's attack power/explosion are slightly raised.
Ki Sheild(Like gohan's, except the explosion/splash damage is null to the user when it hit's the sheild).
Ki Bomb (Large attack, like Big bang, but faster, and slighty follow's player's)
Blasting thrust (like the attack used on gohan shown above, a large ki ball appears in front of the user, but stay's in mid air and automaticly explodes after 5-10 second's after it reach's/pass's the charge bar so they are kind of like bomb's)

Super Saiyan Broly
pl required: 2,200,000
HP: 200
Speed: 220
Attacks Gained
Ki Sheild+: able to slowly fly/move around while inside/using, require's slightly less Ki.

pl required: 5,600,000
HP: 240
Attacks gained
Ultimate Fury (user becomes enraged; STR, HP & PL increase for a limited time; SPD, INT{lose's other technique's-attacks}, STA decrease)

Power Up
pl required: 11,000,000
HP: 250
Speed: 270
Attacks gained
Extra unique combo: when in advance melee, it require's ?(teams choice) diffrent arrows, all must be successfull, at the end of the combo, broli automaticly use's the 'Blasting thrust' and send's the opponent flying back, the attack is not fully charged ofcourse, making the 'Blasting thrust' weaker, as it has to be done with haste, if all arrow's are not sucessfull, a kiblob is used instead.
Grab explode(auto): after you throw you're opponent, the flying opponent is followed by the generic beam's second function(fully charged, no delay, automaticly done) , but it can be shot away from another ki attack , or dodged by a mid-air recovery the recover animation's backflip kicks it away/side recovery smacks it away ect, if the animation is the simple recovery (just recover's while 'stretchs' out' his limb's it will hit head on..

The above is if he's added in normal mode's, if the 'boss' mode is added, just lower the 'pl required' option's..
I'm a brolly fan btw.. lol
bardock is still cooler then him.. a cold hearted goku basicly.. o/ better then Vegeta >;o
-edit-
I think broli is a good canditate with my edit's =D lol
good except for the transformation requirements. Cold steel said transformations will be easier to make in 1.3 also he shouldnt have the green ball and ki shield in normal form. one and then you get the other one in super saiyan

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan Knight said:
good except for the transformation requirements. Cold steel said transformations will be easier to make in 1.3 also he shouldnt have the green ball and ki shield in normal form. one and then you get the other one in super saiyan
what's 'the green ball'?
you don't get another sheild in SSJ, it's 'upgraded'..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom