Broly in ESF?

• Yes please!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Cooler was a purple Frieza with one extra trans. Broly's got unique forms, unique trans and (no offense to you) a bigger fanbase.

Best answers
yes, they wont make any more characters fans would like. now dont get me wrong, cooler would not be a good addition but broly, gotenks, tien (assuming we cant find animators) should be added. they are very unique.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to "No" simply because I never really cared for Brolly/Brolli/Broli/etc.

It wouldn't really bother me if he was added, but I don't really see any need for him to be in.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He has 3 forms....

Normal
SSJ
LSSJ

You could balance him out by needing ALOT of PL to go to LSSJ...like 5,000,000 normal for LSSJ
and 3,000,000 PL for SSj (he would start at 1,500,000)

Best answers
transformations will be easier in 1.3, or atleast thats what coldsteel says but what about bio broly? maybe that could be his 3rd transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know. I mean, it could be nice to have it as an extra game mode, but then again, Broli isn't even the strongest guy in the Dragon Ball (Z/GT) universe. It would be a little odd to have a seperate game mode for a 'boss' character if the character isn't the strongest.

But then again, the Team doesn't HAVE to follow the show/movies like that.

Plus, I think it could be a lot of fun.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted no. To be honest, I wouldn't mind having him in, but there are other characters who I would prefer in first.

Best answers
i love the idea of having him apart of a seperate game mode. beef him up and have all players in server against him. its perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys seriously have no idea of what balancing is...

He would be cool, and we could make up some interesting attacks, but why? We already have extra characters coming, brolly has no depth, hes just big.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I don't know. I mean, it could be nice to have it as an extra game mode, but then again, Broli isn't even the strongest guy in the Dragon Ball (Z/GT) universe. It would be a little odd to have a seperate game mode for a 'boss' character if the character isn't the strongest.
Put Logically, Brolly is the strongest guy in the DB universe. Here's why, Brolly's powerlevel never stops increasing, it's always constantly growing. This is mostly the reason why he's so insane and destroying everything, he has all this endless power and as much as he exerts himself he can't get rid of it, it's like too much of a good thing.

Considering the fact that he could destroy pretty much everyone on the Z team without any trouble at all, he was easily the strongest then. The only reason why Goku was able to defeat Brolly, and had a hard time even then, was because everyone else lent him their power, so it was a combined effort.

Had Brolly been left alone and the Z fighters continuing on just on earth, his powerlevel would have kept on increasing, so, he would have still been the most powerful overall in the end. You're basically basing your knowledge that he isn't the strongest on the fact that SSJ Goku killed him, but that was only at that time. I mean hell, when Vegeta first came to Earth he easily could have killed Goku, but as times goes on Goku got stronger. Same principle, except Brolly doesn't need to train, it's natural, on top of the fact that his natural need to destroy is also training, that's a double whammy to becoming stronger.

And if that doesn't satisfy you, Krillin could never kill an SSJ, but he does in ESF. Balancing is Balancing.

Best answers
I think out of being a gamemode and a character, i prefer it to be a gamemode.
The main reason being we need more gamemodes badly, and this would work great.
Secondly, although Brolly is a character i'd like to see and could eventually be balanced, he would still be dull simply because he's just a slow tank with lack of attacks. So yeah...gamemode!

*gives the all vs superbot brolly a try* heh

Best answers
Kama said:
Additionally, if you guys want a taste of how the mode might play out, download our Brolly pack from http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=24992
and make a SuperBot using the Brolly model then just do everyone against him. It's really fun, the only downside is you don't get to use Brolly. But it's a taste of how a basic version of the mode would work.

wait... you are talking about just replacing a character with broly right? or is there a way to set a superbot as a different model? im confused cause you said you cant use broly... o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah just replace a char, I meant you can't use Brolly in the sense of the gamemode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Put Logically, Brolly is the strongest guy in the DB universe. Here's why, Brolly's powerlevel never stops increasing, it's always constantly growing. This is mostly the reason why he's so insane and destroying everything, he has all this endless power and as much as he exerts himself he can't get rid of it, it's like too much of a good thing.

Considering the fact that he could destroy pretty much everyone on the Z team without any trouble at all, he was easily the strongest then. The only reason why Goku was able to defeat Brolly, and had a hard time even then, was because everyone else lent him their power, so it was a combined effort.

Had Brolly been left alone and the Z fighters continuing on just on earth, his powerlevel would have kept on increasing, so, he would have still been the most powerful overall in the end. You're basically basing your knowledge that he isn't the strongest on the fact that SSJ Goku killed him, but that was only at that time. I mean hell, when Vegeta first came to Earth he easily could have killed Goku, but as times goes on Goku got stronger. Same principle, except Brolly doesn't need to train, it's natural, on top of the fact that his natural need to destroy is also training, that's a double whammy to becoming stronger.

And if that doesn't satisfy you, Krillin could never kill an SSJ, but he does in ESF. Balancing is Balancing.
Mh, you're right, I hadn't thought of that. It's true, Brolli's power just keeps on growing.. Yeah, it makes sense that way. :D Thanks for correcting me.

EDIT: This gives me another great idea!

If Brolli was be a seperate game mode, his PL should keep rising steadily at a slow pace, like, 100pl every second or so. This would make people have to work together to quickly kill Brolli before he gets too powerful. I think the Brolli should have a PL limit though, or else he might start spamming the place, leaving the players no chance to retaliate.

Best answers
I like the idea, sure that a lot fo people would play it, i would ^^ :laff:
mmmm talking about his attacks... i know some of them...

-a energi ball like the ball scatter beam but a bit more powerlfull
-a shield energi, he can move with it and its the best defense(i dont know if he can attack with it) if i am not mistaken, only gohan + gotenks +trunks + goku spirit, using a combine kame hame, ha broke it :p
-a energi ball like vegetas bing bang, but when he releases its really big, he uses in the same film that hes energi shield was broke.
and... the melee, he can make a punch of ki xplosion

the saiyan lvls
normal
super saiyajin (yep, in the same film XD)
ultimate super saiyajin(green-yellow hair, green-yellow aura)
*note: in the ssj, only changes the hair, like goku and the others, in ultimate ssj, he is tremendows big guy

i dont know if i am missing something....

oh, yeah, and he power grows not only by destruction, the hate he has against kakarotto too

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
EDIT: This gives me another great idea!

If Brolli was be a seperate game mode, his PL should keep rising steadily at a slow pace, like, 100pl every second or so. This would make people have to work together to quickly kill Brolli before he gets too powerful. I think the Brolli should have a PL limit though, or else he might start spamming the place, leaving the players no chance to retaliate.
I'll keep beamjumping away from you for like 5 minutes, (if that's even neccesary, cause if he's beefed up he's bound to be fast) and then give you a spanking.. no go..
Besides.. 100 pl a second? There is no way other players would be able to keep up with that.. after 1 min you wouldn't be able to even damage him anymore.. just gaining PL..

Naah..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sentient said:
Besides.. 100 pl a second? There is no way other players would be able to keep up with that.. after 1 min you wouldn't be able to even damage him anymore.. just gaining PL...
100 pl a second is nothing... you are aware it takes an average of 2 Million to trans right?

That makes 100 pl 0.005% of the needed pl to transform. You gain 1000's of pl alone just for hitting someone with a beam. 100 a second would be fine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
100 pl a second is nothing... you are aware it takes an average of 2 Million to trans right?

That makes 100 pl 0.005% of the needed pl to transform. You gain 1000's of pl alone just for hitting someone with a beam. 100 a second would be fine.
Agreed on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom