💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not too shabby for a paintjob :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GANGSTA229 said:
its a piece of ****
And here's a piece of warning :warning: for flaming his artwork, and not using constructive criticism.

You may want to read this over again. You seem to be having a problem with grasping the rules as of late.

Bolteh2

B
- Use pen(cil) and paper
- Delete ms paint from your harddisk
- Buy anatomy books
- Buy "How to draw ... for dummies" books
- Read those books untill you're 18 (another 5-6 years according to your drawing skills.. n/o)
- Keep doodling on paper untill you got something good, then ask for c&c
-

Best answers
Well not that bad for paint but try cleaning up all the excess lines :p

Best answers
I think it rocks i don't care what morons say about learning how to draw...someone should tell them learn to live life...but thats just me LOL good job on the MS-Paint

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
- Use pen(cil) and paper
- Delete ms paint from your harddisk
- Buy anatomy books
- Buy "How to draw ... for dummies" books
- Read those books untill you're 18 (another 5-6 years according to your drawing skills.. n/o)
- Keep doodling on paper untill you got something good, then ask for c&c
-

you can be a real ****. for 1. it's a great drawing for ms paint. 2. reading anatomy books, and how to draw books won't teach him anything if he doesn't practice. Just because he turns 18 or isn't past that, doesn't mean he will automatically become an excellent drawer. I'm 17 and i couldn't draw half that good. It takes years for skillful drawing, no one just picks it up like that. I've seen your work, and your good, in fact your excellent, but that doesn't give you the right to treat people that way. calling him a "dummie" or decifering his age due to his drawing skills.

I think it's an excellent piece for being in ms paint. Good job.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
you can be a real ****. for 1. it's a great drawing for ms paint. 2. reading anatomy books, and how to draw books won't teach him anything if he doesn't practice. Just because he turns 18 or isn't past that, doesn't mean he will automatically become an excellent drawer. I'm 17 and i couldn't draw half that good. It takes years for skillful drawing, no one just picks it up like that. I've seen your work, and your good, in fact your excellent, but that doesn't give you the right to treat people that way. calling him a "dummie" or decifering his age due to his drawing skills.

I think it's an excellent piece for being in ms paint. Good job.

LMAO...

yeah, its paint... and yeah imo its not bad for paint, but he should buy that book.

You see, that book "drawing for dummies" actually excist... no joke!

There are tons of those books.... "art for dummies" "tcp/ip for dummies" "photoshop for dummies"... but i think they are all dutch...

Heh, its not an insult, its a good advice, to bad you probably don't know those books, since they are fun to read, and very helpfull.

Best answers
but i think they are all dutch...
what makes you think that ?
i've seen MANY ".... for dummies" in canada as well

i live in holland and here they are as well but they're probably like all over the world^_^

anyway..
good job on a ms paint.
next time try drawing on a real paper , scan it and show it here on the forums =)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
what makes you think that ?
i've seen MANY ".... for dummies" in canada as well

i live in holland and here they are as well but they're probably like all over the world^_^

anyway..
good job on a ms paint.
next time try drawing on a real paper , scan it and show it here on the forums =)
Why do i think that? because that dude Fire Phoenix is going crazy

I've seen your work, and your good, in fact your excellent, but that doesn't give you the right to treat people that way. calling him a "dummie" or decifering his age due to his drawing skills.
Lol, he gets mad coz he thinks that Dracoheart gets insulted for a dummie...

So i think that you guys in america and other countries don't have them... gues i am wrong.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DEEEP UBER SIGH....

non taken. :)

okay look, bolteh tells this guy to buy the book "drawing for dummies " and some other guy says " how dare you calling him a dummie" while he means a book

so that means, or he never heard of that book, or that that book isn't in the USA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its the fact that he said "how to draw .... for dummies." note the "...."

anyways, i couldnt draw like that with a mouse or pencil so i think its good for ms paint.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ".....For Dummies" books are in the U.S. I have a few of them.

The only thing i kinda like about the pic is the hair.

Best answers
Ms Paint isnt that bad of a program, i mean i use it verywell.

@ Draco nice job. Its hard to draw with mouse if you dont have a steady hand eh. I just suggest starting with circles. Head, shoulders upper body and work the lines in. practice makes perfect but you know WE all have to start somewhere ^^

Edit: Draco this is what i mean by circles and lines and stuff.
click me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom