Brolly

Best answers
I wish you'd add brolly even though he's a movie character he's one of the coolest characters I've ever seen and I don't see why its such a big deal not to have a few movies chars in ESF 1.3

Close this if you want I just wanted to make an opinion about this particular character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They said they won't be adding Brolli, at least not for 1.3.

If you want to play as a Brolli or fight one, just download GG's Brolli pack from www.esf-world.com, it's great. It replaces Vegeta, though, but it comes with sounds and stuff so it's good. I use it too. If you wanna fight a really powerful Brolli, you can just set up a Vegeta Super Bot or Ultimate Bot, and voilá, there you have Brolli. :3

Best answers
I'll check it out sounds cool. Does it change his attacks or anything or does he just look like brolly?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Models and skins only change the appearance of a character, not their abilities/attacks. In addition, if you want the complete experience, you will need to manually change the sounds and sprites as well, but I do believe the Brolli pack comes with both sounds and sprites. The sprites change the way his attacks look.

EDIT: I highly recommend you backup your normal models/sprites/sounds before you change them, though, just in case you don't like them.

DMW

Best answers
Also you can google search for attacks of sprites that ppl made to try to make them more brolyish,i did it,but i replaced cell with him so my galick gun is no longer purple for cell or vegeta cuz ofa sprite.But he is awesom either way.

Best answers
yeah the broly pack is a good start, i basically changed alot of things so my gohan is basically adult gohan in every way (got a nice model too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom