Brolly

Best answers
Hey all, i was wondering if there going to put Brolly in any of the new versions, and want do you guys think?:fight: :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Trunks-4E
Hey all, i was wondering if there going to put Brolly in any of the new versions, and want do you guys think?:fight: :yes: :yes:
:no:

brolly is a movie character and esf is about dbz, not the dbz-movies or dbgt

Best answers
What would his moves be? He doesn't seem to do anything other than generic beams/ki blast type things.

Best answers
didn't he got the homingball?
never watched a movie with brolly so i'm not sure :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He has:

Green ki blast
Look really strong
Yell "Kakorotto!"

and I guess he's pretty good at grappling.

From what I've seen in the movies, Brolly is quite a bit stronger than even Perfect Cell's second form (not imperfect Cell's second form). He's slow and nearly invinceable... not really a very "playable" character. They gave him a new attack in DMZ, but I don't recall him sending that huge ball at anybody. He's just another movie villain, and he isn't going to be put into ESF.

Best answers
You see the problem with only going with DBZ is... Well, it's plain.. The movies explain DBZ! So I think some of the stuff from the movies should be put in... Like the Dragon Fist that is awsome!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movies have absolutely nothing to do with any of the story involved in Dragonball Z, and neither do their villains.

And why the hell does everyone want dragon-fist? That makes no sense at all, damnit. It's too powerful, takes too long, and would require too much code. It would be easier to add "force" powers like lightning and strengulation.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
The movies have absolutely nothing to do with any of the story involved in Dragonball Z, and neither do their villains.

And why the hell does everyone want dragon-fist? That makes no sense at all, damnit. It's too powerful, takes too long, and would require too much code. It would be easier to add "force" powers like lightning and strengulation.
Hehehe, the movie tells you how trunks got his sword... and many more things! Most of the DBZ starting is from DBZ Movies as well..

Best answers
The Trunks Story and the Bardock Story are different than the other DBZ movies because they arent cncidere dmovies they are concidered dbz specials inorder to explain things they didnt want to watse time explaining in the series. The Trunks Story and Bardock Story are true to the series unlike Brolly. I've seen the first Brolly movie and think its absolute ludicris waste of crap. Its corny, has very little plot none of which makes sense, and the action is short and meaningless. I dont get why every1 thinks Brolly is so cool, he has no cool attacks, he a dumbass, and all he says is KAKAROT!. I'm glad they arent adding movie characters becuz all the movie characters sucked, cept for mebe Janemba, heh.

Best answers
janemba is just as bad as brolly all he says is his name over and over hes so dumb...but his second form is better tho

Best answers
w00t go fat janemba!!! Hehehe, yea he is cool... They should add him for his teleportation they could liek digitize him and then cloak him for 5 secs and then whabam you kill an opponent! :p

Best answers
O no, fat janemba wa sjust funny. Im tlaking bout Bad Ass Janemba.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It *might* explain how trunks got his sword. Keep in mind that future trunks also had a sword, although it couldn't have happened the way it did in that movie. All the same, nobody is accusing Dragonball Z of having a hole-less plot.

Best answers
Brolly ownz go read my thread in the suggestions forum or use the search button and search for Brolly

Best answers
Yeah the movies do explain things sometimes, like how trunks gets that sword. Movie 13 is the best the only thing wrong is that Vegetas role in it is terrible he should have had a much better role. Movie 13 has everythin. Mystic gohan, fusions, ssj3, big godzilla lookin thing, and guy who reminds me of LINK because he has a cool sword and plays the ocarina! lol...but some of the other movies are really dumb and try to be funny but they arent funny! Taipon all he really did was play his ocarina not much of a great hero IMHO.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
13 only explains one version of how Trunks recieved his sword (which could not have worked for Future Trunks), and gives Goku an attack he never uses at any point in DBZ or GT to my knowledge. The movies were only put it to make money off of the series. I'm not sure how you can say "I believe what this movie tells me, but this other movie doesn't make sense." The movies have nothing to do with the series other than sharing the characters.

Best answers
Brolly isnt as strong as a ssj2

You can tell because it takes everything Gohan has as a ssj to defeat brolly in movie 10

Perfect Cell with ssj2 strength was beaten by everything that a ssj2 (a damned strong one) had

Everthing the ssj's did in movie 8 near didnt hurt Brolly at all, the same as Perfect Cell 1

Had Gohan gone ssj2 in movie 10 or had brolly gone after chibi ssj2 gohan, brolly would not have had even a remote chance of winning

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... in movie 10 he was beaten by the kamehameha's of 3 different super siayans put together. That doesn't count. Look at movie 8... it took the energy of Picollo, Super Saiyan trunks, Super Saiyan Gohan, and Super Saiyan Vegeta, transferred into Goku. That had to be the cheapest win in any of the movies... regardless, it didn't even kill Brolli to punch him in the stomach (notice how it wasn't enough to make him fly backwards) and blast him right before the meteor struck. SSj2 can't be more than double the power level of SSj, though probably a little less, but it took all those people, buffing up Goku, to let him stand a chance.

And could someone *please* post in my "How about a little variation?" topic?

Best answers
3 Super saiyans... If you listen at the end, it says nobody knows if goku came to help them.... I think it was another vision Gohan and Goten always get of Goku saying, "Use the force" lol. It was just Gohan and Goten that killed him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... I don't think anybody knows that for *sure* but I agree with you raider.

And it took the energy of all these characters given to goku... but they were severely weakened and I doubt they gave every ounce of even that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom