Brolly Wip

Best answers
Hey I havent posted for a while and ive just got back from holidays so i started a brolly.

The left Perspective Porportions are a lot off so yeah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the torso is zqy to whide and the legs are to small but other than that its kind of good

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if you ahdnt said itw as brolly, i doubt anyone would know WHAT that was, the body is,.... bad, (and not just from the side) dont model on the abs, unless you can do it properly, just leave it flat and skin them on, the side proportions are fixable, but in the long run it would be better to just remake it keeping up with side and front views at the same time rather than just working on one at a time,

Best answers
Update

Finished of most of the dress thing and ive added some arms etc.t te legs are they too short?
Any critz? And abou

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, his nippples looks bigger than his eyes lol. good job with the modeling Laheen :D

Best answers
yeh ok nuttzy i didnt really want to do lssj brolly cas hes too buffed im my opinian but ill have a shot a lssj then ;)

Best answers
sweet man cant wait tell i see the results of the model and 2 download it hope its all good

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God dang it, How do u know if its for download? It may be for a mod........

Best answers
I hope not!!

O god I hope this isn't for another mod. It would be deja vu.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm....it is for a mod......not for you newbies. it may go to his other mod he works or efighters

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u callin me to stfu? well, you guys are the noobies >_O i call people that are 100 below post newbies okay? i don't mean to be rude but im not that type of person who shuts ups but ignores. But Your host is down again Laheen :'( and next time make the model view to the sides so those damn cloners dont clone :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cant see the pics, could u perhaps host elsewhere?

Best answers
the copy and paste thing doesnt for me but i still cant wait to download it and its about time someone made a regular ssj for brolly.wait a sec.will it be for esf?

Best answers
I'd like to see the pictures. :p

slim, no need to be harsh, calling people newbies, although you may not want to offend them, might actually offend them. >_>

Best answers
Fatherless CHILD!!

I'm beyond Offended :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom