brolly vs majin vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Brolly. On the account that he generates his energy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They both lose >_> Cuz Vegeta would most likely use Ultimate Sacrifice and wham instant statues.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i dont think so, bejita only used it because he didn't want toranks,bulma etc to die.. he sacrificed himself for all's sake, but if maijin bejita duels broli, i think it would end in bejitas death.

Best answers
Hmmmm,Well,excluding the Ultimate Sacrifice Brolly would win *Cries*
Brolly was just a darn legendary Super Saiyan -being able to generate lots of power.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta wins. Broly got his ass handed to him by 3 people weaker than Vegeta. (Gohan, Goten and Trunks)

All 3 had no big chance against Majin Vegeta. Sure it was a close win for them but they still won.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing that Brolly gets stronger by the second and so on, if the fight dragged on, and it would since Vegeta would probably be all "Is that all you've got? I'm only warming up." Brolly would just explode with fury and blah blah blah instant Vegeta pancakes.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this assumption that broli grows stronger by the second is rediculous, he refers to it once in one line in one movie, no other character even acknowleges it.

If a ssj can beat brolly, ssj2 would absolutely annihilate him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
If a ssj can beat brolly, ssj2 would absolutely annihilate him.
An ssj doesnt' really beat Brolly though, the combined power of all the fighters channeled into Goku beat him, he just happened to be ssj at the time.

And of course, obviously through the time line, Brolly would have gotten stronger as well so the ssj2 wouldn't annihilate him, he'd have just as much trouble.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
And of course, obviously through the time line, Brolly would have gotten stronger as well so the ssj2 wouldn't annihilate him, he'd have just as much trouble.

Oh come on Kama. Brolly was beaten by 2 kids and a Gohan (who was weaker than the cell games)

SSJ2 would kill Brolly off faster than the PS ended betwean Gohan and Cell. >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me why SSJ Goten and SSJ Trunks could handle LSSJ Brolly revived by themselves, in Bio Brolly?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Tell me why SSJ Goten and SSJ Trunks could handle LSSJ Brolly revived by themselves, in Bio Brolly?
Cause LSSJ is actualy USSJ. Exept he is stronger than a regular USSJ.

Broly has raw power since his birth. He never actualy trained. But the level he was at was 100% USSJ. Named LSSJ cause hes the legendary SSJ (bull**** if you ask me)

In any case hes stronger than USSJ but a SSJ2 is still stronger.

Id say hes a bit stronger than perfect cell at the start of the cell games.

Why i say that. Its simple. Dabura is as strong as cell acording to Goku. He gave Gohan a similarly hard time as Brolly did in movie 10. Broly was a bit worse but its about the same timeline with Goku dead and Trunks and Goten.

And we know from Vegetas coments that Gohan was weaker than when he fought cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the end, DBZ movies are full of bullcrap and we cant quite compare those 2 since 1 guy is from the actual series and the other one is from the crappy movies ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How strong do you think Brolly is when he is a skinny SSJ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
How strong do you think Brolly is when he is a skinny SSJ?
Very. That's really the only measurement anyone can give you that holds water.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly would win in a battle against Majin Vegeta. Brolly was able to hold off Vegeta, Trunks, Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo in movie eight for a while. Brolly was also able to shrug off most of the Z fighters attacks until Goku defeated him... with one punch. I guess Toei Animation needed a "Goku ending". Then in movie ten Brolly comes back and fights Gohan, Trunks, Videl, and Goten, all of which weren't able to deal a lot of damage to Brolly. Then Gohan, Trunks, and Goten got their chance by engaging into a power struggle which blew Brolly into the sun... another stupid defeat. So from what I can gather, Brolly couldn't be defeated by one person alone and he never showed his full fighting skill since he toyed with everyone, being the sadistic power-hungry Legendary Super Saiyan we all know him to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom