Best answers
ok heres my brolly's....i used the original goku and kains super sayin 3 models as base......did lots of model editing but credit is due...brolly is 2x size of regular brolly..

Best answers
i've got a view questions, when are you gonna release it and will you make a soundpack and who does it replace??????

Best answers
they look pretty good....they both look weird tho.
1) i think you need to redo the hair on both of them
regular hair has yellow in it....why?
ssj hair is just freaky
2) the chests need more detail...
3)regular seems to have no mouth??? (Maybe just bad pic)
4)the bottom part of both look weird. the red cloth that goes around would usually be like a shirtish thing looks like short shorts....try remodeling it.

i might be dumb but i think it needs work
Ref: Pics SSj and USSj
http://www.db-unlimited.net/images/img039.jpg

Normal
http://www.db-unlimited.net/images/img038.jpg

Best answers
it looks good so far, but you should add alot more musle when its
ssj because remeber brolly just loves to go ussj.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks nice, but your missing alot of details al over his body...

Best answers
I agree with Spectre, you should add more detail on the chest and his thing around his neck (those are the main places)
but looks kinda cool
Keep Up The Good Work

Best answers
yeah actually i'm trying to make a sound pack for it and guys if i made it to look just like the real brolly it would look goofy...big huge arms...big huge chest...short big legs and a lil head......lol...but i wasn't trying to make it just like the originals....and thats green in the regular ones hair because in the movie when he fights goku in the bed room his hair has a green glowing effect.....and i don't like the skirt thing......matter of fact i was gonna give brolly a make over but my friend asked me not too so i just put the skirt things on the sides....i'm workin on updating my site and my majin krillin....super buu...and brolly pack should be ready to go in a few days......thanx everybody

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad

not bad but it needs some work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish i still had my broli :( good reskin by the way just make normal broli have his hair in a ponytail

Best answers
The model is real good but you should add some more polys on the chest and on his hands.

Best answers
sure...i got the sound pack done and it's just cool....when u die...u laugh the evil brolly laugh.....one of the four pain sounds is brolly freakin out and powering up....every sound has been replaced with brolly's voice and it really makes the models come to life for a brolly fan....i tried using skin tones for shading on his chest to give it a natural look........i see that everybody has a hard time seeing it so i'll darken and give him some more muscles.....also...the sound pack includes goku screaming "KAKAROTO!!!!"....and after i'm done beefing the model for you all....i'll release it....thanx for the nice marks guys!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooo! im impressed! i'll do some attacks for the extra "feel" if u wanna, just tell who its gonna replace then i'll get to work, plz make it replace someone new like vegeta or cell plz! still, good job there :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if you do make some new attacks, it would be good to give him his clothesline attack for a mellee, you could either have brolly clothesline someone on impact while having his arm out while swooping (in true brolly style) or if it can be done, you could try to make brolly continue to move forward after impact, so it looks like hes still clotheslining them so you can clothesline people into walls (now THATS true Brolly style).
and yes, i am aware that ive used the word clothesline way to many times.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuuh...ooook.. riight, first, i have my limits, when i say "attacks" i more or less mean "change sprites and models" so, no fancy junk with big flashy stuff :p i more or less mean stuff like removin the trail to cells genric beam and so on :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i didnt meen any code changes or anything, just an animation for mellee of him with his arm out at the side.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats still out of bounds, if thats gonna happen, its gonna need sum special animator dude, i cannot animate:scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom