💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh.. i dunno when he plans to add it, spin always takes his time, well, im not rushing him anyways.

Best answers
lol thanks!!!!!! sorry he replaced goku everybody but i don't really like goku.....i wasn't thinking....anyway thank u everybody for the good marks:yes: :devgrin: and shijing thanks for the add-on to the pack.....

Best answers
Its really easy to switch it to vegeta. I just switched vegetto (origionally for vegeta) to goku. So go ahead and release the green sprits (which i love!) and im sure we can make it work

Best answers
NOOOOOO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! my counter hasn't been working the whole time...all these people goin for brolly and none of them on my counter ......NOOOOO!!!!! if any of u guys know how to make a stupid counter work with a ftp transfer system to my site tell me...please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh.. you can have it, just catch me on AIM as greatshijing, i'll send it u like that ^_^

Best answers
Dont double post.
You shouldnt have said anything isnt it obvios it was an accident, there 2 posts with same message, his connection prolly lagged and he clicked submit reply twice. big deal..

Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
You shouldnt have said anything isnt it obvios it was an accident, there 2 posts with same message, his connection prolly lagged and he clicked submit reply twice. big deal..

Why did you post Somthing everyone knows on a old thread? To make your Post count Higher? Pretty Sad ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom