Scruffie

S
IMO your best model (edit? I can't see any similarities there) yet.
Some model clipping here and there... the neck look like you took Paper mache bits and stuck em on there, and did a horrible paint job... change the skin colours, and try to edit the model to make the transition smoother.

Your hair, as far as I can see, is perfect. Good job.

EDIT: I just read the rest of the thread (I tend to skip that bit) and ripping is a serious offense. Be careful that you're sure he ripped, because calling someone a ripper when he isn't is just as bad.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sure you made that? Because that looks just like the DMZ one.

Best answers
Why in God's name would the great Brollman Steal a model. EVEN if he did don't you think he would be smart enough not to take one from a Mod that is in the works, that most of you play. He didnt steal the model jackasses. Hes editing. Its going to be 50% his edits when hes done, READ what he says ****

EDIT: Ok your all jumping all over this guy who makes/edits sweet models, get the **** off jesus christ. If it wasnt for him you wouldnt be using al lthose edits would you?!?

yea is says Brolly by Brollman so? Only an idiot would steal a model from DMZ and post is on ESF forums as his own model he created.

(( And which its obvious He does not, if hes smart enough to create edits/ etc what makes you think hes stupid enough to post it as his model))

Best answers
Re: lol

Originally posted by Brollman
i never say its my!
I Say ITS an EDIT !!!!!!
;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
lol dont say ever people stol models i ripp it and now?
Look at what you wrote on your picture you tard "BROLLY MODEL BY BROLLMAN"

I dont see model edit written anywhere.

Best answers
Yeah very nice Brollman make you for your models soundpacks oder own attack animations?

And even if is form DMZ and?
It looks very different i think i like his work its nice.
And for ESF is see nothing form DMZ on this model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
argh! look! d/l dmz and see the brolli model!!! there IDENTICAL!! geez, he gave no credit to dmz in any way, lol!

Best answers
so what! ever think the credits are usually on the readme? cause i never got credits for the ssj4 gogeta pack that was released, PUBLICALLY that is, in the readme i got the credits for the jacket i gave to the maker, so just because it isnt immediately in the public's eye, doesn't mean ****

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by |::Z::|Mr.Satan
Why in God's name would the great Brollman Steal a model. EVEN if he did don't you think he would be smart enough not to take one from a Mod that is in the works, that most of you play. He didnt steal the model jackasses. Hes editing. Its going to be 50% his edits when hes done, READ what he says ****
lol, he changed the picture to model edit now...
It should have been like that in the first place, Brollman.

And Mr. Satan, READ what he says? That's kinda hard...I don't speak broken English...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really should add DMZ to it. Even if it is just an edit of an ugly model like that. Credit is due no matter what it is. I can safely say, that without giving credit to DMZ for that model, you are going to lose alot of support and credibility on these forums.

And i'm not talking Readme... i'm talking on the actualy posts you make and the pic itself.

See? You put credit there. Why not B?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Credits though nice model even if you didn't make it atleast you eddited it (I think) but if you didn't thats ok..... You are a great moddeler

Best answers
lol i was the one who skinned that for dmz.... thats my old work... see people how much u can progress in just a few months

Best answers
you sure improved alot but than again i was reading an interview and unless i miss read it you were on longer than the avrage person no offence if taken

Best answers
Whoever said Brollman was gonna loose credit or rep on these forums or whatever was said, you wont loose it from me, he did give credit in readme cuz credit is always due, an sure a lil over exxageration(sp?) was made on the % he changed but like i always say.....who gives a rats ass, thnx for converting this model you rock Brollman

:yes:

Best answers
HEY HEY HEY HOLD UP

i NEED that trunks Kama

Linky, linky pleasey pleasey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom