Best answers
man i can't wait to see the edited brolly i hope u get the pic up tonight...:D

Best answers
gah ok im never posting a half done preview again lol everyone seems to think its the final version sheesh

Scruffie

S
Okay, even if it is half done, it's still some sort of inkling towards what it will look like...

I don't know where to start, so I'll just say, go check out some good tutorials for... well... just about everything.

Best answers
actually that pic is nothing like the new one lol i completely redid the model or did i forget to say taht already? o well but i did redo it the only thing i didnt redo was the hair and im still doing the skin so :)

Best answers
I think it's really good for an hours work, and I can't wait to see the finished product. Hell, I can barely make a smiley in paint in an hour.

Best answers
hey Dakd when do we get to see an up to date pic? i really wanna see it! :talk:

Best answers
As soon as im done maybe today Im avout 80% done with the skin adn 90% done with the model

Best answers
I hope it look better *g*
Ok I'm sure it look better then my broly beacause I have non but I don't like the last pic. But the hairs was realy good !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he dosent have eye pupils and get rid of the red lines on him and it will look great

Best answers
Your models are different to most I see...
They are unique and special in their own way.. hehe..

Best answers
the hands they are a bit small and if you can't see them go on properties then copy and paste teh web address then put it in your web browser :)

Best answers
Thanks i see the problem with the hands and il fix it today but hows the battle damaged look (my first one:)) and also im almost done with regular brolly too

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His arms and legs suck they are to short.Except for that i like it ,kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom