✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
doh! if i can get my comp sorted out (dont ask) ill see if i can make a good clothesline animation (but dont hold your breath, ive never tried before) i think i know how to do it.
ps, on the robe and fingers problems, to fix the robe you could either
1. Find the part of the legs on the model that sticks through the robe and delete the polies (so there not there to stick though) and the robe should hide the hole.
2.Either thicken the robe so that you cant see the legs through it, or curve it out of the way.

and as for the hands, if your having trouble cant you just borrow some from another model? as a last resort maybe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not take the animations from a default ESF model, modify them if needed, adjust the skeleton correctly, compile.

Best answers
Hmmmm... I'll try to find a milkshape animating tutorial and try it out...but expect nothing..I've never done that before :/

and as for the hands, if your having trouble cant you just borrow some from another model? as a last resort maybe.
it's not the fault of the hands...I'm always screwing up the %$§&/ hands (the same on the Esf alpha Freeza I converted)

almostdeleted

A
Well, if its replasing Vegeta take DMZ's Green ball attack sound thingy, not the sound where he makes teh sheild. the other one.

Best answers
its very difficult to do brollies attacks in dmz so i havnt heard any of them are they good?

Best answers
It would be much better if Brolli replaced freiza becuuz freizas second transformation is humongous and so is brollis.:]

Best answers
Maybe i got you confused with somebody else, i have definately read your posts before jester. Anyway, one way to fix the robe is in milkshape (if you are using that and not max 4 ) is to select a joint near his tailbone, and add another one or two on either side for the robe. Then select the vertexes for the robe and 'assign' them to those joints. Go into each animation file ( or get someone to animate them for you) and move the robe out from the body. If only this had been done with the gohan/picollo cape models *sigh*. The same can be done for the fingers, perhaps you could even get someone who is nice enough to model them into the 'claw' shaped hand brolly throws those green blasts of XXX death with. lol.

Best answers
there is a great editorial for editing and skinning in the sticky's in the forums, animation is not too complicated. I think when i found an animation tutorial i used the google search engine and looked up "milkshape animation tutorial" and it gave me several results.

Anywayz i might be able to help you with some animations. that close line melee will be easy, but if you want help please put it the extra joints so that i dont have to do that as well (so that the robe can be fixed).

Do you know how to skin properly? because there are a few minor details that could make brolly looks really sweet (ie. the dmz model has several basic colour schemes, not much shading on the muscles or his robes etc...). Definately check out the stickies though, it will give you good ideas and some basic exp to work with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=black, strength=#+1)>:\ Double Post Attack.......:\ There's no need to double post just EDIT your first one.....

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: Ummm

Originally posted by Vegetto91
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=black, strength=#+1)>:\ Double Post Attack.......:\ There's no need to double post just EDIT your first one.....

You are not a mod... do not act like one.:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HsU

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=black, strength=#+1)>Dude did you know Im tired of seeing you everywhere on the forums Im really getting tired of you getting on my way every second im browsing the FORUMS and stay on TOPIC!:\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course he's going to be all over the forums...
Its his job.

Best answers
*sigh* Some peeps just dont have repsect for people doing there job.

ONTOPIC: I cant see the image. :( I must see Brolly. :)

Best answers
Well. I dont have much time to continue the work...sorry

To see pic, copy & paste the url in ur adress bar

Btw, what an annoying glow..it ****s up the quotes and it just looks stupid....cant someone tell him to remove it...?
Or completely remove the glow feature...
It also looks like it's slowing down my comp...I dunno..maybe it's just me..

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Vegetto91

SHUT THE HELL UP!

he was advising you, and you flamed him, none too bright are ya?

Have a warning Einstien :rolleyes:

Best answers
Cheesumba
Fused Administrator

Best answers
Originally posted by Jaredster
Cheesumba
Fused Administrator

Why are you posting this....ah I see....Posts: 666 ....
OMFG! HE'S TEH ANTICHRIST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom