Best answers
http://de.geocities.com/jester7986/argh.jpg

(copy & paste)

Model: AzN Dragon
Skin: AzN Dragon
default Goku Animations: Dark Tooth? (not sure, sorry)

Im not done yet, somehow I'm always screwing up the "§$%"§$% fingers, and, as u can see, his pants are clipping through the robe and I dont know how to fix that :(

I hope Azn doesnt get angry, because I couldnt ask him, his pm box is full :/

btw, its my 2nd conversion :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've seen that model made for DMZ before.. BTW if possible could there be a normal form for him??

Best answers
Nice. Haha i think he should take the skirt off, it sinks inside his huge body! :scared: o_O

Best answers
copy and paste it

I love it its really good he just needs a first form :tired:

Best answers
lol why have you ripped of DMZ's model. Check the forums for a different post about brolly, there is a really high quality model, dated back maybe 2 + 1/2 months ago. It is worth your time to try and get that one to animate ( try becuase the guy making it is making it for unreal and is just teasing the general esf fans). The dmz one doesn't look great in game. And brolly works best with vegeta's coding, use a sprite program to make big bang green.

Anyway i have seen some of your other work Jester X and i think it was good, but you might be wasting time on this endeavour. :p

....... X

Best answers
Originally posted by AscensionX
lol why have you ripped of DMZ's model......
I didnt "rip" I gave credit.. and I told you it's a conversion, Azn made the model

And brolly works best with vegeta's coding, use a sprite program to make big bang green.
Already done :)

Anyway i have seen some of your other work Jester X and i think it was good, but you might be wasting time on this endeavour. :p

....... X
Odd....I didnt release any other work...except a Mystic Gohan hair recolor.... and you sure dont mean that one..

Well, I don think Im wasting my time..but it's pretty hard ofr a n00b like me, to fix that robe and the fingers....I dunno what to do...*sighs*

almostdeleted

A
You ahouls take some sounds from DMZ if they let you.. Or maybe thats going to far.

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
You ahouls take some sounds from DMZ if they let you.. Or maybe thats going to far.
Well, taking sounds from DMZ is kinda difficult..becasue there are only 2 for brolly...I took one and used the other ones from Diablos(?) Brolly Pack...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is nice!
but the face looks like someone drew it on to the pic, change that and its very good!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
geat start! now that feels like brolly. Do you think you could give him his clothesline for melee? and before anybody jumps on me (as it has happened before) it isnt difficult to simply edit the swoop animation to get his arm in a clothesline possition. The actual melle could be a bit more difficult, but can be done. and all you would have to do to make it look good is for brollys melle hit to be the same start as the clothesline swoop, but make the model move forward the same speed as the falling opponent and there you go, true brolly clothesline. when you want him to stop clotheslining, just stop moving the model in the animation and make his legs swing forward and the model back a little. Hows that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom