Brolli wip for all who are looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
🌠 Staff
Best answers
well i felt inspired the other day to make something, the thing was i was watching dbz movie 8, the first movie with brolli, and i was inspired while watching brolli smash the z fighters into walls, it was so inspiring i decided to make a brolli model, im working on all forms of him, but i need pics of norm brolli, i have basic body idea, but need to know width and highth and whatnot. but heres my brollis body. crits are always needed.

heres ussj brolli

this one is what i did on normal brolli

almostdeleted

A
Wow those are L337 dude. Your my favorite modeler. One problem. The arms on the ussj dont look porportionl to the body. The body is scrawny but the arms are huge.

**EDIT**

Who will it replace? and have you finished your 17, Gohan, Krillin, and Goten models? :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well I'll be damed.. I totaly forgot about that front cloth on my broly.. better model that in..

good job on ur model man.. keep the arms down and leave that to the animator... looks good

Best answers
hehe.umm. i dont think you understand ussj brollyl. He is about 3 times the size of a normal man

even though he is right. the thing isnt proportional. but heres a pic which might help

hope i was a help

Best answers
mabye for him, the normal stage could be normal broly and the transformation could be ussj

🌠 Staff
Best answers
thanx for the pics, i guess i got to fix it up: mistery x, what did you say in one of my earlier threads about me makin good heads, im interested in knowing,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I said... if u wanted to join higher poly projects to PM me..

I think thats what I said?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the ussj is totaly wacked out of proportain but the normal one is really good

Best answers
The ussj boddy needs indead be changed compared to his arms

the normal one looks fine...

Love your work so it will be a great model hehe

Good Luck :yes: :yes: :yes:

Greets UniSol

Best answers
Yeah USSJ Brolly's chests needs to be some what bigger to match his arm size. but overall Very Very nice model you have going there. Can't wait to see the finished version ^_^ Keep up the great work God Gundam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMg thats awesome gj!

have u found a skinner yet?

Edit- off topic but clear out ur pm box

Best answers
WOW :shocked: thats almost better then mistery-x's ;)
:yes: keep it up!

almostdeleted

A
You cant compare Mystery X's and God Gundams together.. Ones a high poley model and ones a low poley model. There both good for there own class.

WHERE THE KRILLIN, GOHAN, 17, 18, AND GOTEN ;(

Lu

Best answers
If you need more pictures(i cant see the pictures from preddie45):
ussj:
Face:

size:

body:

ssj:

normal:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gogo u make it very god :fight:

Best answers
good job god but are you making the attacks aswell? i can't wait till it released and the transformations could be ussj as normal then the next could be lssj :)

Best answers
make sure that you make the ussj model bigger than the normal models!!!!!:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by -Dark Shadow-
good job god but are you making the attacks aswell? i can't wait till it released and the transformations could be ussj as normal then the next could be lssj :)
I think lssj is no tansformation, he just "is" the legendary SSJ that appears once in thousand years, his forms are super-sayajin and ultra-sayajin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
hehe.umm. i dont think you understand ussj brollyl. He is about 3 times the size of a normal man

That's LSSj Brolli and he isn't that big either. He's the same size as normal Brollli just buffed up like hell. Brolli normal is about 7-8 feet standing up straight.

Kama will give crits though, suprisingly from GG this needs them...

Anatomy: Yeah Brolli Normal is still pretty buff you'd think, but no not really, he's just insanely ripped. He has very defined muscles, but no bigger then a normal athletes.

Clothes: Basically you need to move down where his little skirt starts it's too high on his body. Then you need to extend his legs. Brolli has immense legs which is what gives him his true height.

Finish up LSSj more, it's hard to work crits on it. But finish Normal first and talk to me directly sometime so I can help easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom