Brolli Reskin W.I.P

Best answers
Brolli Reskin Release

*scroll down for link*

well i have tried skinning in the past and i stunk at it, but now just experimenting i managed to create some half decent stuff, torso and head and hair is skinned still have to do the clothes, iam trying to go for a realistic look, crits and comments are welcome, and ill probably release the textures when iam done

model by nuttzy
RESKIN(not skin edit or a 2 miniute recolor) by toast

Best answers
minor update: with some experimentation i managed to give him some decent bling bling

*just wondering which one looks better the first or second*

Best answers
I think the first *bling bling* looks better lol. I think the skintones a bit....red, maybe you could fix that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo thats pretty nice guy... good job and keep up the good work

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RESKIN(not skin edit)
funny how that turnd around isnt it, anyways decent job on it, but dont get too set on skinning he eea trunks, its not available to the public for that, and it might be changed pretty soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks damn sweet..
the skin color is abit to dark but it rox

Best answers
i decided to update this brolly, i fixed up his chest and arms a bit, gave him new and better pants (the one i gave him last time was crap), and iam gonna give him a brand new face next update :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cool, SSJ Toast is gonna make it look even cooler now! :laff:
And Slim, those pants are awsome. :]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to fix those shadows on the pants,

im assuming you rewelded it when you imported it into milkshape, thise destroys all of teh smoothing groups off an smd file, and the insoide of the robe was on a seperate smoothing group than the outer part, to avoid that shadow, rewelding those verts after importing it just screwed that part back up,

your will need to fix that definately, also the shoulders, there are supposed to be some muscles on the shoulders, since your taking the realistc and detailed approach your gonna also need to address that sooner or later

and slim,..... im not saying the cloth on my robe was perfect, but just the way the robe hangs, and is shaped, would prevent it from just having vertical creases, it looks,.. wrong, and very unnatural,

Best answers
o i see the problem now, well guess i gotta re-export the SMD, it was annoying because i couldnt see my progress on the robe, so i kept yours, plus your robe was good too and there was no use of redoing it, anyways ill fix the shoulders and pants shadows next update, thanks though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom