Brolli Release Thread !!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The animations for Lssj Broly really should be fixed though. Swimming instead of charging is kinda dumb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SUGGESTION SUGGESTION SUGGESTION

hey kama and gg, why don't u guys change the throw animation? instead of acting friendly and holding hands, why dont u make it where he holds their neck or head and swings, while making it to look like the ones being thrown are holding onto brolly's forearm?

i got the idea from this screenshot i took, looks much more like brolly imo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
The animations for Lssj Broly really should be fixed though. Swimming instead of charging is kinda dumb.
I dunno what's going on here but we never encountered this problem. Try redling and installing the pack.

And we wanted to do that Kong but because of the way throws are coded in it would be impossible.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
With my computer esf_broli doesn't load, when it should it crashes, and on esf_new_vegeta I can play for about half an hour until that crashes too.

Why is there a new GG aura file in the pack when it's the same sprite?

*off-topic*

Even though the form LSSJ isn't an actual form Broli's form has been dubbed this due to the fact that his isn't any other form, sure when Trunks bulked up he may have doubled his size but he didn't double his HEIGHT, which Broli does.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those that are having problems seeing around the lssj Brolly model, paste this in your config.cfg file in the ESF directory.

bind "," "cam_zoffset 20;cam_idealdist 50"
bind "HOME" "resetview"

You can change the "," to what you want, I just picked that because it isnt being used. Also, tweak the numbers to how you want it, those are what I believe are acceptable to play with. And by pressing "home" obviousley resets the view. Its this by default.

Zeonix said:
Wierd, I dont have that problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And just a side note, if you are really really having trouble seeing while transformed, just use first person. That's what GG and I do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those people who are saying: "The animations for Lssj Broly really should be fixed though. Swimming instead of charging is kinda dumb."
Go to option/profile. Turn OFF high quality model. Eh done?

Best answers
alright almighty gir...ur right they did increase in size..but what does that have to do with anything? Roshi can do that and still noone says "OMG LSSJ ROSHI!!"....its just transfering his Kai to his muscle making his hits harder..and making them slower..Goku also did this in the time chamber...he showed Gohan it aswell.but he told him it wasnt smart to do it because it takes down his speed...and Brolly didnt have this power all his life..and theres no way he couldve gotten used to it..watch the movie..his father had him under a power drainer or something..some sort of headband that restrained his power from going to full potential..and once Brolly snapped and went full pwoered even his dad said that he couldnt help them now..since he was at full strength and nothing could stop him....so obviously he hadnt had time to "get used to it" since it was his first time...the fact that he was born with the extra power is just a freak accident..doesnt stop him from going into further transformations..as ive stated before power has nothing to do with when u turn SSJ...because Goten and Trunks (kid) went SSJ when they were ALOT weaker then Gohan or Goku(freeiza Saga) therefore the fact that he was super strong couldnt have had an effect on when and how often he transformed and reached higher levels of Super Saiyanbecause that involves the actual saiyan himself to reach his own personal standards for SSJ and not some power standards...like i said..its SSJ2..the facts show it..just because Gohan didnt bulk up..it doesnt mean that Brolly didnt go SSJ2....it differs from Saiyan to Saiyan...now u Gir..consider yourself pwned..:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually you can clearly see in the brolly movie, that master roshi can in favt power up to a super state, as his beard glows yellow and has an aura :D (that sentance alone pwns j00)

secondly, he wasnt under paragus control for his whole life, and we are never shown the full extent of brollys power before the movie, so my theory neither can be proved right or wrong. and brolly didnt go ssj2, he just ascended further, or he would have kept his pupils.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
Ok people, this isnt the place to discuss weather or not Brolly goes ssj2. So lets keep it on topic please. You can create a thread in off-topic or something if you really want to talk about it.
C'mon people...I dont want to have to warn people for something as dumb as going off-topic.
Next time it happens Ill have to. =|

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Ok almighty gir stated about the pupils but what about the simple fact that HIS HAIR IS GREEN when powered up and no-one else had green hair at any levels so, again, it is not SSJ2 it is a level unique to him, dubbed LSSJ. And the headband wasn't to restrict his power it was for Paragas to control him, when he powered up he broke it and his mind was free again.

On-topic:-

My esf_new_vegeta doesn't load any slaves :(
And, when transforming (either up or down) the swapped in model starts of horizontal and then goes vertical, anyone else get this?

EDIT: TwisteR hadn't posted when I started >_< Sorry :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look in the mines, the slaves are really small to be in proportion with the characters

Best answers
AWESOME PACK
i love the model gg and the skin is awesome to kama , The Maps ARE KICKASS : P

Best answers
GG, Kama, Coldsteel, and all others that have worked on this project...may i just ask you guys one thing....

CAN U PPL BEAR MY CHILDREN!?! :laff:

thx guys for a great pack! i had a few problems while playing on other ppl's servers, but non too great...in LSSJ form, some of his animations didnt work right, but as SSJ form, he worked just fine for me..but when i play by myself on my server with broly in LSSJ mode, all his animations work fine...guess it could be the server for not having this modle? hmm...but any who...i hope u guys can come out with more sprites for this modle in another release soon! Good Job again guys! :yes:

Best answers
Cap J said:
Ok almighty gir stated about the pupils but what about the simple fact that HIS HAIR IS GREEN when powered up and no-one else had green hair at any levels so, again, it is not SSJ2 it is a level unique to him, dubbed LSSJ. And the headband wasn't to restrict his power it was for Paragas to control him, when he powered up he broke it and his mind was free again.

On-topic:-

My esf_new_vegeta doesn't load any slaves :(
And, when transforming (either up or down) the swapped in model starts of horizontal and then goes vertical, anyone else get this?

EDIT: TwisteR hadn't posted when I started >_< Sorry :(
I think the horizontal thing is just the game switching models , and the slaves are tiny and around the rocks in the mines

🌠 Staff
Best answers
the whole horizontal thing is probably do to the model scale switch. since its scaled larger by like 2 times larger.

Best answers
Concerning the Japanese voice:

I was wondering, the other day a friend of mine showed me a Budokai 3 clip and it showed Brolly vs. Vegeta and I believe Brolly was speaking in English! I couldn't beileve my ears, but then again I could barely make out what he was saying. Now, I see ads in a few places about the Brolly movies being dubbed in English but I'm not sure if that's been done yet.

Is there an "official" English Brolly voice out there, and if so, can it be added to the pack or released seperately? I converted all the characters to Japanese to fit alongside Brolly which I don't mind at all, but I was wondering if an English component was also available to fully complete the Brolly pack.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
God Gundam said:
the whole horizontal thing is probably do to the model scale switch. since its scaled larger by like 2 times larger.
It's most likely that than it just switching models as all the others are swapping normally. I'll have another look for the slaves now.

Best answers
Shao said:

I was wondering, the other day a friend of mine showed me a Budokai 3 clip and it showed Brolly vs. Vegeta and I believe Brolly was speaking in English! I couldn't beileve my ears, but then again I could barely make out what he was saying. Now, I see ads in a few places about the Brolly movies being dubbed in English but I'm not sure if that's been done yet.
There's little chance of that being made into a pack as all you ever hear him say are "KAKAROT!" "Kakarot...Kaka...Kakarot..." "'I AM A GOD!" "I'll make this quick and pa-"(Cuts off there for some reson) and a long line of "OOOF!" noises

Oh and a quick noat about USSJ , If you zoom out all the way wity I then change your angel view SLIGHTLY with j or l Brolly works like a charm ... in fact I i always tilt my view now , it gives you a bigger view of your opponent concentrated on one side , try it , hell you mind find it suits you.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Shao said:

Is there an "official" English Brolly voice out there, and if so, can it be added to the pack or released seperately? I converted all the characters to Japanese to fit alongside Brolly which I don't mind at all, but I was wondering if an English component was also available to fully complete the Brolly pack.
The first brolli movie is indeed dubbed, i think i've still got it somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom