Broken scouter

Best answers
Lets say if you are powering up, and then you put on turbo and it doubles or more your current power level, and you're opponent with a scouter on is looking directly at you, his scouter explodes doing a little damage and he only gets it back when he respawns. Also when you go super it would break. Scouters were rarely used in the show, after saiyan saga, they would always sense their opponents. Lets say to add on to this, once you recive a certain powerlevel (lets say required transformation PL) Then you throw away your scouter and you gain a powerlevel sense. It's exactly like the scouter is, a radar jsut a different sprite. Wouldn't really serve much of a purpose, just fits in more with the show and would be constantly on.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I don't like this idea. Reason, the scounter is mainly used to find out how strong someone else so you'll have a general idea if you'll win or lose against him. If you are the first to join a server that has had 5 players in for about 2 hours, then you're scouter will be useless because it'll blow up everytime you respawn. Sorry, just wouldn't work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why make things more difficult than they are? I like the scouter as it is, and if it's the same there's no point.

Best answers
yea, and, the scouter is like, probaly the best way of finding people, i use it ALL THE TIME ON MIXED MODE! i would be well bummed if it blew up, cos i wouldn't kno wot i was attacking, wether it is a newbie or a massivaly strong person.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wy not change the skouter with the radar, makes it better and it doesn't blow-up when someone is over 240.000(atleast that's in the series)
the radar can find db's and high pl so wy not, i saw one on dbu but i think that we nead atleast something that no one has never seen so it's more oritional.
so who is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom