Britney's Subliminal Message!!!

Best answers
Well kiddies im at it again with something for all you sad lonely guys out there who just loooovveee Britney Spears. Well just to let you know you do have a chance! As she says in this lil song of hers, Hit Me Baby One More Time, she would like you to be with her! We all know in that movie Little Nicki, when you reverse a record/song you can hear lil messages in them. Well, lets see what Britney has to say!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/britneysubliminal.html

Have fun!

(I found this rather amusing :laff: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, that was great, i wonder if that was intended.

Best answers
o_o' amazing , i wander if you could do that with other songs and diffent words

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That explains the fan base..... now let's try figure out why people still listen to her music

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys do realize this is a joke, right? :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, I strongly believe that while I am listening to something forward, my subconscious will be listening to the same thing, but reverse it, take a message out of it and hard code it into my actions.

And trust me, after seeing Little Nicky, I did play with an old Chicago record and nothing of that sort happens.l..

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't fake, or editted, though. It really is that backwards. You can take the clip of the real song, record it in Sound Recorder and hit reverse--same wav.

The fact is, it's not a "Subliminal" message. Subliminal messages are quick, too-fast-to-really-notice messages imbedded in normal frames of video. Your brain recognizes you saw it, but your concsciousness doesn't.

Putting a hidden message backwards is difficult, and even if intentional, it's not a subliminal message.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
Well kiddies im at it again with something for all you sad lonely guys out there who just loooovveee Britney Spears. Well just to let you know you do have a chance! As she says in this lil song of hers, Hit Me Baby One More Time, she would like you to be with her! We all know in that movie Little Nicki, when you reverse a record/song you can hear lil messages in them. Well, lets see what Britney has to say!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/britneysubliminal.html

Have fun!

(I found this rather amusing :laff: )
What a coinsidence, I just saw this about an hour ago and I was also about to make a topic out of it. Anyway, yeah, its pretty cool :p

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
This isn't fake, or editted, though. It really is that backwards. You can take the clip of the real song, record it in Sound Recorder and hit reverse--same wav.

The fact is, it's not a "Subliminal" message. Subliminal messages are quick, too-fast-to-really-notice messages imbedded in normal frames of video. Your brain recognizes you saw it, but your concsciousness doesn't.

Putting a hidden message backwards is difficult, and even if intentional, it's not a subliminal message.

Mmmk...thx for that extra info...so anyway ya i found this really funny and im not all that suprised that other ppl saw it. But i was afraid that i wasnt gonna be able to make it in time so..heh guess i just beat ja to it. Muahaha!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, I subliminal HATE messages YOU are ALL! awesome!

ok, I'm really bored >:|

Best answers
yeah i also heard of it, it is also like this in Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven, there they refer to loving Satan. But the bad thing is if you read what they say that is spoken in reverse you also hear it. If you wouldnt know it you would probably not even hear it....

Retired
Best answers
well, that already was a known website I frequently visit 3 days ago or soemthing. yeah it's very nice but I really think it was accidental :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, thats so funny. Nice find, and I thought it was a joke but sailor alea just confirmed its true :p.

Best answers
actually, reversed it sounds much better! i'm really impressed! britney seems to have some potential after all......

Best answers
Gonadz said:
http://jailbait.ytmnd.com/

Hello.. Stolen, Ripped, Crashed, Burned too the ground :eek:

So anyway..

Umm...what??? o_O Btw that link is down. Anyway ya after that i had to spread it around the skool. Perty funny if you asks me. Ppl thought it was funny too. :yes:

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Judge said:
well, that already was a known website I frequently visit 3 days ago or soemthing. yeah it's very nice but I really think it was accidental :)
Flabber? :p

Yeah I also knew this already. There are dozens of other songs who have accendentily "subliminal" messages.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THESE ARE NOT SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!

Sailor Alea said:
Subliminal messages are quick, too-fast-to-really-notice messages imbedded in normal frames of video. Your brain recognizes you saw it, but your concsciousness doesn't.
Your brain isn't capable of taking a song and reversing it and re-playing it in your head. The only reason it sounds like that, is because the words are under it, but if you were to just listen to it without the text (before you knew what it was <i>supposed</i> to sound like) it would sound like jibberish.

I didn't find it funny, I thought it was stupid, which is just my opinion, however, I am entitled to have it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Play "another one bites the dust" you get its fun to smoke Marijuana. It does work i have the cd and tried it.

Stuff like that is just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom