Bring your Esf Praise!

Best answers
With all the love going around for PCjoe, by all means he deserves it *claps*. I want to give recognition to all the team members as well. Darktooth (he was looking for some love :p), Nighthawk, Xstortionist, Zero, and all the others i didn't mention.

Everyones part contributes to the whole of a very "VERY" popular mod imho which i enjoy very much. Im sure everyone in the forums will agree with me. You have no commitment to us "groupies", if u will, but you continue on over joy us. If you havent heard a "THANK YOU" for a while, here it is. Don't forget to pat yourselves on the back for a job well done. I know the game has not reached its final version, but the road that the team has covered is remarkable.

The forum and admins deserve some thanks for keeping the forums running and keeping us informed in whats going on.

EVERYONE PLEASE, say your piece in this thread. Even one sentence would be appreciated. Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks to the esf-team
good job until now
if the beta is as good as the pics we already see, i change my religion to some sort of esf-cult

btw there is an off-topic-section out there

Best answers
the beta's lookin real good but could the staff update their dev journals more often plz? at the mo., the only people who update are the skinners/modellers - and even then only once a week.

thanks

(waiting for the fools to say "if they update the journals with a picture the beta will be delayed by a month!!!!)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im too lazy to post my progress in my dev journal, hehe. Also, your forgetting harsens, the main programmer. Without him this mod would have never happend, or be even close to as far as it currently is.

Best answers
hmm do u need some money??? i got 160 Euro, which are 160 Dollars i think. or more.

would this help you? but i think i dont give it to you because i didnt buy anything since christmas

Best answers
lol hurry for that !!!! i was hosting and a guy had his name harsens but acted stupid? so im confused

Best answers
i said darktooth, etc......and all the other members i didn't mention. Sorry for any confusion, and this isnt an off topic subject, i am talking about the "ESF" team and this is "ESF" chat.

Best answers
Everyone loves the ESF staff. But quite frankly we LOVE PcJoe. Can you blame us?? Hes the sexiest man alive. Then Cucumba falls somewhere after, but far after.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
uhh....I dont know I just work here....I'm the team noob...no thanks should go to me....I don't even know whats going on half of the time.....and you should thank SS_VEGETA!!!!! he is main modeler for the team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weldone team, i have only ever spoken to mastasurf and pcjoe, but im sure the rest of the team kick ass too

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep. lots of thanks towards ss

u rock :yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx ESF team for getting me into DBZ ( i was a slight fan of the series) Checking out all your models and videos shows how good of a coder you got (harsens) Nice models SS_Vegeta and to all the rest of the team. I appreciate your efforts in making this an awesome mod.

Best answers
i want to say thanks to ss_vegeta and darktooth especially, without good models and animations this game wouldnt be very fun

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
To the entire team, Great Work

To iG and vt....................... I wubs j00 m0f0s "someones gotta :p "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom