Bring back's and a fix thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay firstly:

Do any of you rememer I think it was in 1.1, then with cell form one, whenever you made a kamehameha, he said it in this weird scratchy voice, but now in 1.2, it's only the kamehameha making a sound, can't they bring that back in 1.3 or make one similar to that old sound?

Okay secondly:

Okay, when you walk, have you noticed that he walks SUPER FAST and he kinda slides past? Well in 1.1, then if you made 2 buttons the key for walking then it when EVEN slower, that's the speed I want walking to be, I like walking around in maps sometimes, so can you guys please make the chracters walk slower and also of you have turbo on that it's still a walk animation and same speed, just pl difference. and transforming shouldn't affect the speed please!

Finally:

You know with the characters like Krillin and Buu and cell, when you transform then you can't revert again? Well then after a while of playing while transed and a few times of dying, then your pl get even with the form 1 characters? Can't you guys mae it that those guys, when they die then their average pl rounding goes to the average of transoformed players?

Say now you're cell and there are 4 goku's having 2 mil pl each, then you transform and your pl is 2.5 mil, you die, then your pl goes to 2 mil...:( why not make it go to the average of them being transformed in other words being closer to 4mil and not 2, otherwise there is no point of transforming for these charcters except for speed and attack addition.

Hope you guys agree with my ideas and read it!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do any of you rememer I think it was in 1.1, then with cell form one, whenever you made a kamehameha, he said it in this weird scratchy voice, but now in 1.2, it's only the kamehameha making a sound, can't they bring that back in 1.3 or make one similar to that old sound?
no problems with this one

Okay, when you walk, have you noticed that he walks SUPER FAST and he kinda slides past? Well in 1.1, then if you made 2 buttons the key for walking then it when EVEN slower, that's the speed I want walking to be, I like walking around in maps sometimes, so can you guys please make the chracters walk slower and also of you have turbo on that it's still a walk animation and same speed, just pl difference. and transforming shouldn't affect the speed please!
if transforming doesnt affect the walking speed chances are from how the way the engines work you wont get any speed at all and youll just stay normal just with a higher pl

Say now you're cell and there are 4 goku's having 2 mil pl each, then you transform and your pl is 2.5 mil, you die, then your pl goes to 2 mil... why not make it go to the average of them being transformed in other words being closer to 4mil and not 2, otherwise there is no point of transforming for these charcters except for speed and attack addition.
in the design documents it was said that when you died your pl couldnt go down only up, you can also disable the mp_plcatchup to turn the pl changing off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh okay, that's good then(pl thing), all I wanted to know in a way, I just hope there's a way to change walk speed without changing running speed and cell kame sound.
I know I can make a sound myself ir copy it from previous vresions, but it would be nice to have it as official and not custom.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Oh okay, that's good then(pl thing), all I wanted to know in a way, I just hope there's a way to change walk speed without changing running speed and cell kame sound.
I know I can make a sound myself ir copy it from previous vresions, but it would be nice to have it as official and not custom.
WEll if you want the sound so badly why dont you just install 1.1 and copy it from there ^^

Just be carefull not to run 1.2 over XD

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think Cell should have his own special beam cannon voice instead of saying nothing, but I don't think he ever does say special beam canon in the show anyways... so there's probably no way to rip it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gon said:
I think Cell should have his own special beam cannon voice instead of saying nothing, but I don't think he ever does say special beam canon in the show anyways... so there's probably no way to rip it.
The Cell juinors said it, but that's when he was perfect. That's all I can recall from the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do any of you guys remember 1.1? well if so, then with secial beam cannon he said it, but in perfect cell's voice, but they removed that sound since you weren't perfect then, lol, but I really loved that cell kamehameha sound.

Best answers
Cell did say both kamehameha and special beam cannon in dbz

Perfect did in the tournament which is episode 160 +
Imperfect did in the episode 129 +

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, well I'm hoping they bring that bback, I liked that sound, I just want to know why they took that sound away, to save space or smething? o_0

Best answers
Whoa... 200 something kilo bytes is teh space .... well probably if you got an ancient hard drive but who knows

i like the sounds too but then again i liked anything from 1.1

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Yeah, well I'm hoping they bring that bback, I liked that sound, I just want to know why they took that sound away, to save space or smething? o_0
Yes, you obviously want it back by how frequently you posted about it. And if you wanted to save space by taking away his sound when charging, you could just take out sounds altogether >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom