Bring back Kao-Ken

Best answers
why not just a double powered boost that drained life? losing life is nothing to sneeze at. or you can only use kaioken every few mintues as sort of an emergincy thing, but it requires a "cool down" time

Best answers
Originally posted by Tetsudah
kaioken becomes usless after he transforms and you cant use kaioken and ssj so there is no problem with that...
Goku can use kaioken when he is a SSJ. He used it when he was in battle with pikkon. But I think a Kaioken makes the game more interresting. It makes the game looking more on the real serie.

Best answers
I just noticed.. what does he mean bring back Kaio-Ken? It was never in ESF to begin with.. was it?

Best answers
he means bring back from the series i think (as in sayian saga aka lost and forgoten saga :p) oh yea and i kno he uses it later dont flame me

Best answers
I think it'd be cool to have kaioken in there. As it is, Kamehameha drains almost Goku's ki, which would make kaioken an nice emergency tactic for blocking beams as opposed to firing them. And he really can't use it while SSJ. I know he did against Pikon, but that was a filler episode. Those don't count. At least in my book.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the number of times your PL increases it multiplyed the ki usage by the same level it wouldnt be too bad i believe that would balance it quite a bit but i think people would still spam it, cus the show was a bit messed up really kaio ken 20 woulda been considerably stronger than SSJ

Best answers
I'd have to agree with those who say that goku already has a ridiculousy unfair advantage as it is, In my humble opinion I think characters like Buu, Trunks, and Vegeta could use some works espescially Trunks, lets face it he has only a couple mediocre attacks.

Best answers
well, after working on math for kaioken, i've come to the conclusion that goku without kaiken is weaker than vegeta. After some time, he masters it so it's like a constent power increase, like he worked out himself (mastered it so well he no longer suffers the drawback of kaiken, as long as the level of it is within his ability, like x20 became). Thus, i consider him even now using kaioken, to an extent. ;D
As for super kaioken, if it is added, we have several options:
-a melee technique
-a power up
-a ssj only beam attack

and i for one don't really see the need for these. If you wanted to add kaioken, we would have to make goku weaker, so that while kaioken x 20 he would be equivelent to the other characters. So, if you get knocked down, you get extremely weaker, thus making goku a more experienced-player character. Noobs would get slaughtered fighting with him.

my two cents (i'm not as rich as wolfjager):cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
that would give him an unfair advantage over everyone else :S
goku should have the advantage, he is the best fighter in DB and DBZ

Best answers
"goku should have the advantage, he is the best fighter in DB and DBZ"

O_O are you joking ? who care ? ITS a GAME it should be fair for all characters.

Best answers
Its a game tho.... and multiple people play it so if someoen uses their fav char vegeta for example someone else uses goku giving the person with goku a unfair advantage which is just stuipid it mite work in the series but not for esf really now will it...
unless they eva come round to making a singe player mode...
kao-ken will just not work.
kiao ken is not a beam, its a kind of transformation he uses before he can go ssj
wrong d00d its a short burst of energy he can use to his advantage like stuffin most of it into a already fully powered up kamehameha or other wot not like using it to really smack someone etc etc

Best answers
he didn't use it at all i think 1 he want ssj so after he goes ssj i think he shouldn't be able to do koa kan attack.

Best answers
didn't use it at all i think 1 he want ssj so after he goes ssj i think he shouldn't be able to do koa kan attack.

Yeah, he shouldn't be able to, the "super kao-ken" and the pikkon fight was all filler, so he's not able to (or atleast it would be pointless) for him to do it.

Best answers
Originally posted by <MRA>+PpC+
goku should have the advantage, he is the best fighter in DB and DBZ
That doesn't matter in a game, the players and characters have to be balanced. So the play is fair, in the series, each character that has any prolonged battle with another are about equal in strength, it takes guile and skill to win in an equal fight.

It wouldn't be any fun if Goku was unbalanced to be able to wipe out everybody else with a single attack(which he rarely does in the series anyways.)

And Goku isn't as strong as Gohan in many cases later in the series. Especially after Gohan becomes Mystic.

Balance is needed in a game, so that everybody can play their favorite character and not be handicapped because of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there needs to be a catch though, like it takes 2x the ki that it would normally, or when he gets hit he takes double the damage because its supposed to screw up his body

Best answers
Originally posted by FuNlehero
"goku should have the advantage, he is the best fighter in DB and DBZ"

O_O are you joking ? who care ? ITS a GAME it should be fair for all characters.
Well, excuse me for thinking the game is suppose to be based of the TV series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game's based off the TV series. However if we get TOO accurate, then we're idiots, because the game would become... what's the phrase.. COMPLETELY UNBALANCED AND STUPID. Fat Buu should be stronger than an SSJ2... but did they make it that way? NO. It's balance. They DID make Buu the best in my opinion :p but he's certainly defeatable, as is every character. The balance isn't perfect but it's good enough, we don't need to upset it by making an already good character (goku) even better.

You're excused for thinking the game should totally mirror the TV series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom