Bread price.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on the type of brad and how much you buy luky.

Be more specific damnit >.>

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah...there are tons of bread types!:|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the supermarket where I work, we sell like 30 different types of bread. Ranging from €0,40 to €1,20...So yeah, be more specific.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares about the price of bread? Really, wtf?

$2.50

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who the hell buys a single slice of bread...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Who cares about the price of bread? Really, wtf?

$2.50
Funny how people care about oil prices but don't care how much their bread is. It's not like you eat oil.

On topic: Last time I checked it was about 0.3 € here.

Who the hell buys a single slice of bread...
When he says 1 bread, he means a loaf.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny how people care about oil prices but don't care how much their bread is. It's not like you eat oil.

On topic: Last time I checked it was about 0.3 € here.

When he says 1 bread, he means a loaf.
Bread isn't something I eat much of as it isn't even good for you. On the rare occasion that I do get bread, it's either in the form of pizza or a bagel. I can go without eating bread. Kinda hard to travel around upstate without gas, though.

$1.17 for a loaf of Wonder Bread over here.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Bread isn't something I eat much of as it isn't even good for you. On the rare occasion that I do get bread, it's either in the form of pizza or a bagel. I can go without eating bread. Kinda hard to travel around upstate without gas, though.

Actually bread is rather good for you, especially if you lift weights.

Carbohydrates require less water to digest than proteins or fats and are the most common source of energy. Proteins and fat are vital building components for body tissue and cells and are also a source of energy for the body.

Carbohydrates are not essential nutrients: the body can obtain all its energy from protein and fats[4][5]. The brain cannot burn fat and needs glucose for energy, but the body can make this glucose from protein. Carbohydrates contain 3.75 and proteins 4 kilocalories per gram, respectively, while fats contain 9 kilocalories and alcohol contains 7 kilocalories per gram.[citation needed]

Foods that are high in carbohydrates include breads, pastas, beans, potatoes, bran, rice and cereals.

Based on evidence for risk of heart disease and obesity, the Institute of Medicine recommends that American and Canadian adults get between 40-65% of dietary energy from carbohydrates.[6] The Food and Agriculture Organization and World Health Organization jointly recommend that national dietary guidelines set a goal of 55-75% of total energy from carbohydrates, but only 10% should be from Free sugars (their definition of simple carbohydrates).[7]

The distinction between "good carbs" and "bad carbs" is an important attribute of low-carbohydrate diets, which promote a reduction in the consumption of grains and starches in favor of protein. The result is a reduction in insulin levels used to metabolize sugars, and an increase in the use of fat for energy through ketosis.
That's from wikipedia. Although bread doesn't have essential vitamins and nutrients the body needs. It's a great source of carbs, so bread + meat/fish + vitamins and nutrients are quite possibly the best things you can eat.

more ontopic though, I don't buy bread, so I'm not sure the price.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I should have been more specific. White bread is bad for you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Thought you used public transportation?

White bread isn't good for you, I agree. There's a kind of bread that is. It's just not produced as much, don't know exactly why, but I'll find out. Anyway, we eat bread a lot here, that's just how it is.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thought you used public transportation?

White bread isn't good for you, I agree. There's a kind of bread that is. It's just not produced as much, don't know exactly why, but I'll find out. Anyway, we eat bread a lot here, that's just how it is.
I use public transportation while I'm in the city/boroughs. There is no public transportation upstate. If you want to get anywhere, you need a quad bike at the very least. When I explore my land, I'll go for walks or use my bike, but most everything else would take too long to get to to make the journey worthwhile.

Rye bread is very good for you. I just see white bread waaay more often in the stores around here, as it's cheaper. The cheaper a food is, the worse it is for you. That's why our poor are obese.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depending on the bread, it can be $0.99USD or as high as $3.69USD for premium, organic whole grain loafs.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I use public transportation while I'm in the city/boroughs. There is no public transportation upstate. If you want to get anywhere, you need a quad bike at the very least. When I explore my land, I'll go for walks or use my bike, but most everything else would take too long to get to to make the journey worthwhile.

Rye bread is very good for you. I just see white bread waaay more often in the stores around here, as it's cheaper. The cheaper a food is, the worse it is for you. That's why our poor are obese.
Yeah, that's the one. Rye bread. I used to eat it all the time, say, 10 years ago, but lately I'm not seeing it in stores either. It wasn't that expensive either. And imo, it even tastes better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom